Mini Meet-up pics - NorCal

jwhitley6

So, I got to meet-up with Ak46 and rdm for brunch last week. We were hoping for a few more members to show, but they couldn't make it :sad:. We still had a great time talking hair, the forum and life! I posted pics of the lovely ladies. I brought along a friend who plans on joining us online in the near future (she's transitioning). Thank you rdm and AK46 for making it a great day!

I'm looking forward to meeting more of you ladies in the future - whether in my neck of the woods or not. :yep:

270164493.jpg

left to right: AK46, my annonymous friend/future LHCFer, Me, rdm

270164502.jpg

left to right: Ak46, Me (jwhitley6), and rdm

270164476.jpg

rdm has the nicest, thickest pony tail ever! Obviously co-washing works and I'm jealous.

270164471.jpg

How cute is she?!!! :grin:

Ohhhh, great pics! Everyone's hair looks so shiny and healthy.

Boo, sorry I missed it! I was stuck at a wedding reception in Berkeley that afternoon (which was nice, so I'm not complaining). I was having a questionable hair day that day, so it wouldn't have looked shiny at all! :)

I'm still available to hook up with any NorCal folks for lunch or a drink (or several) :beer2:

Awwww, I'm sorry I missed out. I live in Northern California. Please keep me posted on anymore you have in the future. What restaurant did you all go to? It looks nice from the pictures.

You ladies look beautiful I'm still mad I had to leave earlier.
It looks like you had tons of fun and that hair is beautiful.

You ladies look beautiful I'm still mad I had to leave earlier.
It looks like you had tons of fun and that hair is beautiful.

Sorry you missed it, Ella. Where did you move to? Maybe we can meet at the LHCF annual convention (okay, who's gonna chair the planning committee?). :grin:

We had a wonderful time!!! JWhitley has beautiful hair. Her hair is really thick and bouncy and she is natural. She came prepared for a product swap too!! I got the Fermodyl leave in that I am going to try before my next touch up. Her anonymous friend is transistioning and is doing a good job. I hope that she becomes a member soon. AK is a cutie pie too. It was so much fun. Maybe we can do a road trip and hook up with our southern cal sisters.

Hey AK!! Did you get the Domincan blow out is DC? How did it go?

Sorry you missed it, Ella. Where did you move to? Maybe we can meet at the LHCF annual convention (okay, who's gonna chair the planning committee?). :grin:

I'm currently in Montana and I will move two more times within the next year.
I'd love to come but I doubt I have the chance to get down in the next year or so.:ohwell:

Back