Mineral Rich Challenge 11/01 2012 through 4/30 2013

Ladies if you have been taking any vitamin and not feeling the effects of it you may need to detox or cleanse in order for your body to receive full nourishment from the supplements. Just a thought HTH

I stayed up all night listing items on ebay and etsy. I got to bed at 4:30AM and woke up at 9 AM

It felt good to get that project out of the way because I've been wanting to do it for so long. In the back of my mind I knew I was going to wake up within 5 hrs so I just kept going.

Tonight I'm just going to bed at 10 whether I'm sleepy or not ...lol

Last edited:
I have the aloe flavor, taking it for five days now. Still don't feel an energy boost but I also don't take 2 tablespoons. I take a capful or two...

I have pretty much lost my cravings for sweets :perplexed. When I do eat something sweet, is just doesn't taste as good as it use to. Anyone else?

Last edited:
Coffee I'm not sure if this is exactly the same because I still crave sweets after I eat. BUT I've found certain things to be too sweet tasting lately.

I find myself preferring a lot less sugar. I had breyers vanilla Ice cream the other day and it was too sweet :-S

Finally purchased my bottle today, from Amazon. Hopefully it gets here soon. What does it taste like?...I got the one with aloe...

@Coffee I'm not sure if this is exactly the same because I still crave sweets after I eat. BUT I've found certain things to be too sweet tasting lately.

I find myself preferring a lot less sugar. I had breyers vanilla Ice cream the other day and it was too sweet :-S

Lymegreen, I'm thinking that's almost that same thing. Somehow, it's making the sweet things not taste the same. That's a good thing for me :lachen:.

I am in and I sure need the energy. MSM and aloe gel have helped my joints and nails have grown long and strong. I did not track hair. Since this challenge we shall see what happens. I need to order first. As I already to take aloe, I will use the one without aloe.

I'm going back to DCing twice a week and frequent cowashing. No need to waste good vitamins with a dirty scalp blocking my growth. LOL!

Hi
I would like to join this challenge also. I am new here but I recently picked up a bottle of this and started yesterday.

I started with only a Tablespoon full because I did not know how my body would respond. I took it then drank water behind it. After a few hours I got a serious head ache. Not sure if it was from that or being woke up to fast from my nap lol. But today I decided to mix it in my water and see what happens instead of taking it directly.

Thanks Everyone for taking time to Post "How" You all are feeling and what changes you're noticing.:yep:

It's very helpful to see how M-R is affecting different people. Interesting.

Thanks for making this a Great Challenge and I hope we all have positive experiences.

I got mine yesterday and tried it today--just a tbsp since it was late afternoon. Tomorrow I will take 1oz in the morning along with my other vitamins. It doesn't have a bad taste though not sweet like I was expecting--don't know why I thought it would but whatever.

Luv4hair said:
Came back to add I do notice more frequent urination also..

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Me too when I used to take it at night! I almost went bought a pregnancy test I was urinating so much. Changed to taking it first thing in the morning & I still go but not as much and it doesn't disturb my sleep.

I was very drained towards the end of the day. I believe I'm going thru detox. I normally take a Zumba and Bootcamp class on Thursday with out any issues but I barely made it thru the Zumba class and by the time I got to Bootcamp I was just surprise I was even there.

Still increasing my water and will press on. Nothing serious that would make me want to stop.

Me too when I used to take it at night! I almost went bought a pregnancy test I was urinating so much. Changed to taking it first thing in the morning & I still go but not as much and it doesn't disturb my sleep.

:lol:A pregnancy test ...:yep:That is how it makes me feel to.

I also notice yesterday after mixing it with water no headaches but I had a time in the day where I was going to the bathroom :blush: yea...

Do anyone know if this drink is like a detox? Or if it does something besides just give energy?

I tried to find 'more' information on it, but could not. I like to read up on things.

So, if anyone finds any additional Articles or Videos on it, please post it in this Thread.

Thanks Ladies.

I took my first shot (yes I used a shot glass). It had a mild and pleasant flavor. It seemed to make me a bit gassy:blush: TMI I know but is any one else experiencing this?

Back