Mid-30's Libido: Lawd I've been going through it! (Not suitable for easily offended)

Re: Mid-30's Libido: Lawd I've been going through it! (Not suitable for easily offend

I truly am with you sister. I think I got married so I wouldn't feel guilty about it. I'm 38 and we got married three years ago. He threw up his hands and said that he met his match.

My husband was actually the one that let me know that it was normal for my age. His best friend - who is in his sixties - told him that he'll never be able to satisfy me right now so buy some toys, take your time and drink plenty of water.

Re: Mid-30's Libido: Lawd I've been going through it! (Not suitable for easily offend

I truly am with you sister. I think I got married so I wouldn't feel guilty about it. I'm 38 and we got married three years ago. He threw up his hands and said that he met his match.

My husband was actually the one that let me know that it was normal for my age. His best friend - who is in his sixties - told him that he'll never be able to satisfy me right now so buy some toys, take your time and drink plenty of water.

LOLL!!! Your husband is da bomb!! You are truly blessed...

I swear this year WILL BE my year to get laid...:yep::yep::yep::yep:

Bumping this thread.....

Glad I'm not the only one. Thought I was going crazy.

I don't know how I missed this thread but the 30s are the worst for women. I can tell you some stories.

If this is how a man feels everyday of his life then I am bound to stop being so judgmental of men.

Oh I already posted in this thread:look:

Whew, I look forward to this :superbanana: :woot:. I'll be 29 soon, I hope this hits way before mid 30s :look:. I haven't had the best drive at all throughout my 20s.

dayum... and I would be getting divorced at 30.

oh well.

Its even worse for me now. I'm gonna be 34:nono: soon too

I read that there may be a surge in testosterone levels in the thirties. It's great if you have easy access but if not well :perplexed

I'll be 33 soon and I am very disturbed by how out.of.control my hormones have gotten, especially with no SO.

I need a hobby STAT!!!

I read that there may be a surge in testosterone levels in the thirties. It's great if you have easy access but if not well :perplexed

It's defintitely a SURGE. I have never felt so insatiable in my life. Ughhhhh. I need a youngin to fulfill my needs :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tell me about it! I just had a 'wet' dream this morning.:drunk:

Whew, I look forward to this :superbanana: :woot:. I'll be 29 soon, I hope this hits way before mid 30s :look:. I haven't had the best drive at all throughout my 20s.
Ummmm....you might wanna hide your siggy pic for awhile. Some of us are turned on by any and everything.:look:

Laughing at myself for thanking two-year-old posts. But yes, it happens again when you hit the 40's. So next time you hear of a woman in her 30-40s hooking up with the 19-22 year-old boy toys, no need to lift a brow :grin:

Oh, and SP needs to get in here and update!

I'm 37 with no husband and no prospects of a husband. It's rough.:nono:

This is also when women start growing hair out of strange places: chin hair, jaw hair, chest hair,.....

I can attest! I was in my mid thirties when someone pointed to my string. I was like what. That thing was coiling before I noticed it.:lachen:

Yes, this is so true. This is why my DESIRE to marry to my SO is stronger than ever!

This is also when women start growing hair out of strange places: chin hair, jaw hair, chest hair,.....

I can attest! I was in my mid thirties when someone pointed to my string. I was like what. That thing was coiling before I noticed it.:lachen:

u ain't neva lied chile.....

but u know it gets bad when ugly men start lookin good. u don't hafta squint as much when u lookin at'em.

For me it hit in the late 20s and early 30s (say 28 - 32). Now that I'm approaching 34, it's actually calming down a bit. Some guy has really missed out. :lick:

Thank GAWD...I'm not the only one. Ohhh weee...:lol: :lol: Like so many have said...wait until your 40's :lick: :lick:

:look: :look:

is that right? and what do you do about that? wax, threading, shaving, what???

I recently noticed some hair below my chin & was like DAYUM! I'd rather get hair than wrinkles though.:ohwell:

u ain't neva lied chile.....

but u know it gets bad when ugly men start lookin good. u don't hafta squint as much when u lookin at'em.

5.gif

It happened when I was in my early 30's, it was ridiculous!

I asked my mother about it and she said that it would pass by the time I turned 40.

Well I just turned 45 and IT's STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that right? and what do you do about that? wax, threading, shaving, what???

I recently noticed some hair below my chin & was like DAYUM! I'd rather get hair than wrinkles though.:ohwell:

I have been plucking but the hair grows back in the same spot. I can feel it when a new hair is about to come in (SAD). I don't know what to do. I was at a spa today when a white female came in and asked for entire face to be waxed. I asked, Can y'all do that? They said, yes! I gave it some thought. I don't have chest hair but I have one under my chin and one on my cheek area that loves to sprout every now and again.

Last edited:

Absolutely the truth in your 40 too:lick:

In my late 30's it was bad..Now at 40 its worst...Crazy..

Happy Hair Growing!

This is not good news lol. I'm in my late 20's and have already noticed a difference. I'm scared lol.

hmmm well this explains a lot:look:

I'm 35 and have noticed this too. *hangs head in shame*:blush:

30 is around the corner for me, but I honestly doubt this happens to me. I think my peak was early 20s

My libido came back BIG TIME ... I'm back to where I was before, only BETTER. :blush:

If it gets even better at 40 ... :grin::giggle:

Last edited:
Back