Miconazole Nitrate - Any Recent Updates?

KurlyNinja

I just started looking into this a week ago and went out and bought some yesterday. lol. All the threads and updates I saw were from several years ago. I was wondering if there were any recent updates?

yup I'm still using it, I'm not sure about anyone else...but here is the 2010 thread on who is using it ...MN 2010

To me it's working still, I took a month off in may and started using again mid june...Had to stop because money was an issue. Also I'm sure I would have more length than now if I could just keep my hands out of my hair

I'm using it. The part of my hairline where I burned my hair off with a hotcomb is filling in nicely.

I use it when I can afford it, but I would be too scared to use it with a shower cap. When I do use it, I dilute it with something else.

I am going to start using it again next month. This stuff works you just have to be consistant and patient.

Too funny I just start using it again this morning. I just mix it my MN with coconut oil, olive oil and a little bit of sulfur I had left over from a purchase a while back. I haven't used MN since last year. I'm going to attempt to use it every other day until my January 2011 relaxer.

Too funny I just start using it again this morning. I just mix it my MN with coconut oil, olive oil and a little bit of sulfur I had left over from a purchase a while back. I haven't used MN since last year. I'm going to attempt to use it every other day until my January 2011 relaxer.

OrangeMoon this is the exact mixture i use when mixing miconazole! I will add peppermint oil in the future also. Ive used miconazole on and off for a year now but i dont have any recent updates yet. the last pic i have is in my siggy that i took 09/10

Back