Post your Journeys and Updates

marta9227 Your hair has grown PHENOMENALLY! It is very pretty! My journey is in my Fotki albums. Just wanted to say ALL you ladies are doing great and it is quite inspiring to see!!

I've been on this site since August 2009 and I've learned so much from LHCF. I've had a set back or two, but I'm still trying to grow longer.

August 2009
picture.php

December 2012
picture.php

I've been on this site since August 2009 and I've learned so much from LHCF. I've had a set back or two, but I'm still trying to grow longer.

August 2009

December 2012

Hello I didn't get the chance to respond to your post either. Wow you ladies have some thick hair. What a wonderful transformation from your 1st pic. Nice and thick. Just lovely. What's your regi? And you mentioned set backs. May I ask what they were and what have you learned/gained from them? Thanks!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

From 2010 to 2013 with several setbacks in between.

Hemline could use a trim but I will wait it out for a few months to see if it thickens and evens out. If not, snip snip. I'm not about that lead hair theory.

Attachments

• from.jpg
    from.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 37
  • to.jpg
    to.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 46
From 2010 to 2013 with several setbacks in between.

Hemline could use a trim but I will wait it out for a few months to see if it thickens and evens out. If not, snip snip. I'm not about that lead hair theory.

Oooh divachyk your hair looks gr8 b4 and after. Lovely thnx for sharing. What's lead hair theory if you don't mind be asking?

HPG

Oooh divachyk your hair looks gr8 b4 and after. Lovely thnx for sharing. What's lead hair theory if you don't mind be asking?

HPG

Not all hairs grow at the same rate -- some hairs grow faster (lead hairs) than others but the other hairs will eventually catch up. While I get what this theory is suggesting, I don't like rocking a questionable hemline. Thank you for the kind compliment. :blowkiss:

Bump...

I know there's more journey and success stories out there ladies!

HPG

Back