Miconazole anyone????

Bump ... I ordered some the other day and would like to know if anyone else is still using it!

I still use it about 2-3 times a week. I got good growth from it a few years ago when I used it everyday.

I don't know if it worked, but I was using it on my edges. They thickened up a little ( I guess) but I stopped using it because of the buildup it was leaving on my scalp.

I use it and get good growth. I get the 4% and mix the full tube with 4oz of JBCO & 4oz of coconut oil. I shake it well before every use & use it every night

How do you apply it?

i used to mix mine with oils like coconut or olive oil but its hard for me to tell which products are actually causing growth because i use so many! I also didnt have any problems when using it alone without any oil but some people complain of headaches

I used it a few years ago & got 2 inches of growth
thru an 8 week retouch -to-retouch period.
I mixed with nettle/burdock/saw palmetto extracts
& castor oil from Walmart
and applied ever other day.

Started back using it since going naptural.
Use it straight from the tube
b4 I add my hair milk stuff.
It's helping hang on to hairs in areas
that are thinning.
It's a staple I use a few times a week.

I always get the 2% from anywhere-
usually walmart or family dollar.

The 4% made my scalp feel like it was crawling...

I use it! I hadn't been measuring and I've only been using it consistently for about 1 month, so I'm on month 2. It seems to be making my hair grow, but not sure. I'm getting it trimmed and flat-ironed next month and then again in December for a length check. If my hair is SL by Dec., then I'll know it's been helping.

I mix two tubes of 2% with Jamaican Pimento oil (which has pimento oil, JBCO, CO and WGO) in it, along with Cedarwood, Rosemary, and Lavender EO's, and Jojoba oil. I try to use it every night or every other with scalp massages.

Back