Men and their selective amnesia

MzLady78

I got this message on myspace yesterday.

After all of these years, I have finally found you again! Damn Nesha! You are stunning!!! How have you been? Its great to see that smile. I am hoping to hear from you soon. 617-***-****, I should have never given up. You would probably be my wife by now, but you were still holding on to dude and I didn't want to disrespect.

My response

Wow, that's very sweet, but I'm kind of blanking on who you are- can't reallly tell by your pics.

His response

We ment in the Village and later found out we were neighbors, then I moved. Call me Nesha. Its ----.

My response

Oh.

If I remember correctly, dude wasn't the problem.

You standing me up when we were supposed to go out and not bothering to call and THEN doing it again the same exact day I told you how much I didn't appreciate it the first time was the problem.

Seeing as how I'm in the process of giving someone the boot because of his total lack of consideration, he definitely picked the wrong time to contact me.

I'm all set with men right now.

ugh... isn't he just a suckfest on wheels....

they definitely excel at the whole selective amnesia thing... :yep:

You know!

And the funny thing is that as soon as he said his name, I was like what???

We didn't lose touch because you gave up, we lost touch cause I told you where you could go.

Give me a friggin break.

You know!

We didn't lose touch because you gave up, we lost touch cause I told you where you could go.

Give me a friggin break.

and then, if he's bold enough to write back again, there's bound to be some ridiculous excuse that he'll scramble to come up with... men kill me when they realized they effed up a good thing!!!... :look:

You know!

Give me a friggin break.

He sure had a lot of high hopes. I wonder where is all this wife comments coming from. Or is this something dudes tell Women to gain their confidence.

He sure had a lot of high hopes. I wonder where is all this wife comments coming from. Or is this something dudes tell Women to gain their confidence.

That tripped me out too. We weren't even remotely on that level.

Those 2 times he stood me up would've been our first and 2nd dates had they'd actually taken place.

Personally, I think he's a little off.

Back