May the good Lord guide my soul

Kawaii1

Ladies, It's been a month so far since I deployed, away from my DH and I am doing good but wow I saw the hottest looking guy yesterday! He lives in the same dorm as mine and he is super cute. His body is serious. He came to my door yesterday wearing one of the 50 cent tank tops and he is the first guy I've seen that could wear one right. Man, he was looking good. I just had to walk away.:drool::cry:

See now luckly he is one of those guys that knows they look good so they flirt to much. That is unattractive and he's kind of short so that helps to but d*** ! This is gonna be harder then I thought. He was doing the whole pec poppin thing I just wanted to grab all on his chest:eyebrows2

Run Run while you can! Just kidding, just be careful. A lot of people slip up and have affairs when they are deployed. Not saying that you would, but some men have that "what happens TDY stays TDY" so they test as many women as possible to see who is going to take the bait. I have seen it happen too many times, especially when i was in Korea. It was ridiculous. :nono:

But there is nothing wrong with admiring his "sessy" body, from afar of course :grin:

Be careful but know your feelings are natural. I had many crushes on several people but didn't act on it.

I'mma :pray: for you, sweetie...but you'll be alright. You're married, but not dead and an occasional quick peek is normal and natural.

Stay strong sista! You can do it!

Thanks everyone.:drunk:

Luckily he is short and to me there ain't nothing worse then a shorty. Awesome body though. Ya'll don't know! It's like you want sex all the time but certain things just set you off. I was watching desperate housewives and lynette was gonna do it in an elevator with her hubby boy I was thinking that is what I need right now! It's so sad................:cry3:

good luck hun...if you are having a real hard time staying away give him my number then he wont be single.
I will pray for you but I know you have the will and determination to stay true to your man at home.

Oh, girl...I am praying for you to be strong on this one! Don't jeopardize your marriage over some nonsense! Nothing wrong with sneaking a peek every once in a while, but no touching! And no "sessy-talk" with this dude!

Back