Maxiglide HSN Package deal

http://beauty.hsn.com/maxius-maxiglide-mp-and-maxiessentials-hair-care-set_p-1837875_xp.aspx?webm_id=0&web_id=1837875&sf=bs&attr=3098&ocm=bs|3098&prev=hp!3098&ccm=bs|3098

Good Evening Ladies..

Im really feeling this HSN Package deal. However my account isn't at this moment.

Do anyone know how long this package deal will last. This is a good deal.

Hopefully until the 1st which will be payday for me.

TIA..

You got me tempted! I am liking the payment options. Hmm....:scratchch

yes i have been eyeballing that item for a week. I was gonna wait til black friday to see if they did something different like knock another 10-20 bucks off of it?!?

I think I want the new one, I have the old one but my friend needs to upgrade and seeing as I have my eye on it... I forgot they let you do it in a layaway plan, that's kinda cool.

yes i have been eyeballing that item for a week. I was gonna wait til black friday to see if they did something different like knock another 10-20 bucks off of it?!?

I want one too - and think I'll wait.

off topic - your siggie picture is like WOW!! You are my hair cousin!

This is a really good deal. I didn't see a layaway plan. In order to put it on layaway do you have to have an acct with them?

This is a really good deal. I didn't see a layaway plan. In order to put it on layaway do you have to have an acct with them?

Where it says one payment of $79 or however much it is, if you click on it it shows how you can break the payments up. I don't think you need an account though.

That's for posting this I lost the steam thing on mine plus I want the little one. I am natural and it works great on my 4 ab hair

Maximus has great customer service email them, and they'll replace it! That's IF you want to save your money.... LOL

Good look.. I was looking into finding my roommate a new flat iron for christmas, I might just get this and call it a day .. (in all honesty,i'm getting this for me... she flat irons my hair ..so I get to benefit from this..lol)

I can not make up my mind which flatiron to purchase. I really dont want to spend a lot of money. Since this one has great reviews and also comes with a mini plus the fact that I can choose a pymt option :yep:. I am definitely going to get this for now and get the other flat iron I want when it is income tax. I cant believe I am already thinking of ways to spend my income tax money :lachen:

One of my co workers told me good things about this flat iron. I thought about it and decided to order it from HSN last night since it is a good deal. I really hope it works out for me. I think it's worth a try.

I just ordered mine. However I got the XP instead of the MP. I watched the video on the side and it broke down the difference between the two types. Im so happy. Thats my Christmas gift from me. Its a good deal.

Mine should be delivered on the 7th of DEC. I did the 3 month payment plan as well.

I actually have my package from them sitting here, haven't opened it up yet and not sure when I'm gonna try it out, but will definitely report back...I got the MP and did the 3 mo. payment plan. It's definitely a good deal.

Ok, I can't wait. I'm gonna get it today. Has anyone tried the products with it before?

I've tried them before but I don't think they are any better than the popular stuff around here. I do like the serum, I can't remember the name. I don't know if they changed it's ingredients or anything since I first bought them about 2.5 years ago but I don't remember them blocking reversion to the point of being wowed. I remember just using them since they came with my package. I have more success with my chi or smb. The brush is cool too.

MP or XP?...I'm not quite sure which one to get. I have fine 4a/4b almost apl hair.

ETA....natural hair

Last edited:
Maybe I got lucky with mine, but when I ordered my Maxiglide from hsn, it took 2 business days to get it even though they estimated 10 days :blush:

I just bought an xp on ebay. Comes with the mini glide as well. It's being shipped locally so it should be here next week...in time for my 1 year anniversary. :yay:

I have been wanting on of these since learning about it on LHCF. I brought mine today with a 15% discount for being a new customer.

Hopes this helps someone....COUPON: New Customers save 15% off your first purchase. Use coupon code C56574. Expires 12/31/2009.

I also bought the mp version. I bought it b/c I believe it is for fine hair. I wish I knew about the 15% off for new customers. I think I received a coupon for 15% off my next order. I just got a sewin done so I won't be able to try it out until I take this out. I can't wait to read the reviews you ladies post.

Back