Married woman's sexuality

Does anyone think out husbands don't perceive our "flaws" as such because we got them from carrying and birthing their babies, and if the flaws had come through other means, perhaps the feeling would not be so amorous?

options said:
Does anyone think out husbands don't perceive our "flaws" as such because we got them from carrying and birthing their babies, and if the flaws had come through other means, perhaps the feeling would not be so amorous?

Thank God no. I sense my husband genuinly loves me for me and not appearances. My physical flaws pales in comparison to my emotional swings before my period (I crave your prayers) but he would address the issues as they come. I am often convinced he sees more into me than out.

This is a wonderful post.

I just had a baby (3 months old). I am still discourged because I can't fit into my size 8-10 prepregnacy clothes. I haven't been able to excersie like I wanted but I am still losing weight SLOWLY :covereyes. I have finally been able to get to the point were I have more time to for me and taking care of by body like i did before i.e. lotioning, proper skin care, shaving.
The way I look is based on my sexuality and I don't ever want to loose that again and feel as cold as i did some years back.

I gained 45 lbs and the Doctor always made comments about the weight gain. Finally toward the end I told told him to shut up about it because it was depressing me so much. All the while my man was very supportive said that is what makes a healthy baby.

Back