UNMARRIED,PREGNANT WITH NOWHERE TO TURN.

Pioneerthinker, you have been officially adopted as our 'Little Sister' and we are the official aunties of your precious little baby. Your bundle of Joy. :yep:

It matter not, be she a girl or he a boy...we love you and are all here to support you and love you through this.

But isn't this typical and just like women when a baby is coming....Ummmm, we forgot all about the father....:yep: Well we love and forgive him too.

Pioneerthinker, no matter what our love totally surrounds you :love4: :grouphug:

Message to your new baby... :rosebud:

"Hey little one. :kiss: How are you in there? You're well protected in mommie's tummie. Yes you are.

We love you; yes we do :yep: You may not know us, but in this brief span of time, we've come to 'know' and love you and your mommie.

Now don't be asking mommie for weird foods and cravings, okay? But then, go ahead and enjoy the ice cream and chicken wings. Just not too many ;) :giggle:

Big hugs to you, little one; for you are a precious seed of life and we will allow nothing nor anyone to harm you, ever. Surrounded in love, you are."

:circle: :love4: :love2: :love4: :circle:

Last edited:
PioneerThinking,

I know how you feel. I had my first child at age nineteen. I was so ashamed and confused but most of all I was scared! I was even more afraid of what people may think because my mom was very active in the church and I know people will talk. But she told me herself not to hang my head down because those people who are talking are doing the same thing but the are not caught....yet.

You see, what you have carrying inside of you is a gift from God. I should know because everytime I look at my daughter who is nineteen years old and in her second year of college, I couldn't believe I created her. She has so much potential, smart, beautiful and ambitious. She never caused this family any pain, she is just pure joy to us. Even me. I think back years ago when I was pregnant with her and how I felt. I couldn't believe that I was so scared and confused about something so beautiful and precious.

Believe me, you will feel that way when your bundle of joy comes to this world and you will be even more proud of being his/her mother.

I REALLY WANNA THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH ALL OF YOUR LOVE HAS LIFTED MY SPIRIT. AND HAPPY TO KNOW REGARDLESS OF HOW EVERYONE AROUND ME REACTS TO MY NEWS I HAVE A LOVING FAMILY RIGHT HERE THANK YOU THANK YOU AND MANY BLESSING FOR ALL. I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU ARE MY FAMILY AND THANKS AGAIN

Pioneerthinker, you have been officially adopted as our 'Little Sister' and we are the official aunties of your precious little baby. Your bundle of Joy. :yep:

It matter not, be she a girl or he a boy...we love you and are all here to support you and love you through this.

But isn't this typical and just like women when a baby is coming....Ummmm, we forgot all about the father....:yep: Well we love and forgive him too.

Pioneerthinker, no matter what our love totally surrounds you :love4: :grouphug:

Message to your new baby... :rosebud:

"Hey little one. :kiss: How are you in there? You're well protected in mommie's tummie. Yes you are.

We love you; yes we do :yep: You may not know us, but in this brief span of time, we've come to 'know' and love you and your mommie.

Now don't be asking mommie for weird foods and cravings, okay? But then, go ahead and enjoy the ice cream and chicken wings. Just not too many ;) :giggle:

Big hugs to you, little one; for you are a precious seed of life and we will allow nothing nor anyone to harm you, ever. Surrounded in love, you are."

:circle: :love4: :love2: :love4: :circle:

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Yes, pioneerthinker....we love you!

I REALLY WANNA THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH ALL OF YOUR LOVE HAS LIFTED MY SPIRIT. AND HAPPY TO KNOW REGARDLESS OF HOW EVERYONE AROUND ME REACTS TO MY NEWS I HAVE A LOVING FAMILY RIGHT HERE THANK YOU THANK YOU AND MANY BLESSING FOR ALL. I LOVE YOU GUYS YOU ARE MY FAMILY AND THANKS AGAIN

We love you too sweetie!!:blowkiss:

Awwww, you're so very welcome Darlin'...:kiss:

Now when you begin to have those 'cravings', we'll have a party. We'll all bring chocolate....:yep: and some Ben & Jerry's ice cream and sorbet.

We'll have the party of a lifetime right here, just for you. Okay?

You're our new little sister and we're not letting you go through this alone. :love4:

^^^^^
Speaking of cravings....Pioneer, let me know if you start craving ice. I luv me some ice, especially crushed ice.:lick:

Awwww, you're so very welcome Darlin'...:kiss:

Now when you begin to have those 'cravings', we'll have a party. We'll all bring chocolate....:yep: and some Ben & Jerry's ice cream and sorbet.

We'll have the party of a lifetime right here, just for you. Okay?

You're our new little sister and we're not letting you go through this alone. :love4:

Why wait?

Here ya go sugar.... and some
pro_mas_200.gif
!!!!

Enjoy!!

Ummm...No Shimmie....you and I can't have any!!! LOL!

^^^^^
Speaking of cravings....Pioneer, let me know if you start craving ice. I luv me some ice, especially crushed ice.:lick:
klb....you too??? I love ice...especially crushed ice. :lick:

:heart: At night I have crushed ice...it relaxes me and puts me to sleep. It really does.

:heart: When I visit my best friend (Dance Teacher) at her home, she always fills a baggie of crushed ice for me to eat on the way home.

:heart: I love crushed ice in my fruit juice and mixed in my homemade smoothies. I add extra crushed ice to it.

:heart: My daughter gave me a crushed ice machine

:sekret: At the eatery in Wegman's Food Market, I fill my paper cup with lots of crushed ice to eat on the way home... :sekret:

:heart: I buy snow cones without the flavor syrups...just to have the crushed ice

:heart: I sprinkle crushed ice on top of my ice cream and sorbets...

Let's have an ice party and celebrate a warm and beautiful baby bundle of joy...:love3:

klb....you too??? I love ice...especially crushed ice. :lick:

:heart: At night I have crushed ice...it relaxes me and puts me to sleep. It really does.

:heart: When I visit my best friend (Dance Teacher) at her home, she always fills a baggie of crushed ice for me to eat on the way home.

:heart: I love crushed ice in my fruit juice and mixed in my homemade smoothies. I add extra crushed ice to it.

:heart: My daughter gave me a crushed ice machine

:sekret: At the eatery in Wegman's Food Market, I fill my paper cup with lots of crushed ice to eat on the way home... :sekret:

:heart: I buy snow cones without the flavor syrups...just to have the crushed ice

:heart: I sprinkle crushed ice on top of my ice cream and sorbets...

Let's have an ice party and celebrate a warm and beautiful baby bundle of joy...:love3:

I love crushed ice too.....mmmmmmmm...good!

Shimmie & Nice/Wavy ya'll are crushed ice luvers too?!

Awww, let me go bump my ice thread!:grin:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=148293

Pioneer, you have GOTS to get you some crushed ice. It will make you happy!:grin:
Thanks KLB for the post/link...:kiss: Gee, you, Wavey and me got something started...really cool in here.

Pioneer...ice really is a 'Happy Treat'....:yep: Also wear some softie socks and have a blankie. You'll get a little chill eating so much of it. :lol:

I hope we're making you smile, Pioneer...:kiss: We're just happy that you're here with us. :love3:

:kiss: My heart goes out to you Pioneer. Just remember that no matter your situation God will always be there for you ( and so will we :grin:). You will get through this and remember that all of this is happening for a reason.

Pioneerthinker, even though we're acting a little 'silly' in here talking about 'Ice' and other cravings, we are also breaking the spirit of depression that's been trying to overcome you and takeover.

To be sad is one thing, but to be depressed it not what we are going to allow. For the Joy of the Lord is your Strength.

Again...we are love you :grouphug: We're celebrating you and your new baby. Get ready for lots of love and lots of baby stories. We're going to have you both laughing and crying, but they will be tears of joy.

Last edited:
:kiss: My heart goes out to you Pioneer. Just remember that no matter your situation God will always be there for you ( and so will we :grin:). You will get through this and remember that all of this is happening for a reason.

x MsDee4

many blessings and peace to you and your baby

Pioneerthinker, even though we're acting a little 'silly' in here talking about 'Ice' and other cravings, we are also breaking the spirit of depression that's been trying to overcome you and takeover.

To be sad is one thing, but to be depressed it not what we are going to allow. For the Joy of the Lord is your Strength.

Again...we are love you :grouphug: We're celebrating you and your new baby. Get ready for lots of love and lots of baby stories. We're going to have you both laughing and crying, but they will be tears of joy.

Yep! Amen to that!:grin:

I was in your exact situation, Pioneer. I still hear the dreaded "You were the last one who I would expect to get pregnant" comments.:ohwell: My son is two now and he is the love of my life. I was so dissapointed in myself at first but I got over it. Remember there is nothing too great for HIM. It is not going to be easy but you will definitely have a testimony to share with others.

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW ELATED MY HEART IS TO SEE SO MANY RESPONSES OF LOVE IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES:cry: BUT THESE ARE TEARS OF JOY AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.
P.S. BRING ON THE CRUSED ICE CAUSE I ALREADY LIVE FOR IT:grin: YEA ME MORE CRUSED ICE.

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW ELATED MY HEART IS TO SEE SO MANY RESPONSES OF LOVE IT BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES:cry: BUT THESE ARE TEARS OF JOY AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT.
P.S. BRING ON THE CRUSED ICE CAUSE I ALREADY LIVE FOR IT:grin: YEA ME MORE CRUSED ICE.

I'm curious to know, where is the father? How does he and his family feel about this?

Awwww, Pioneer, we love you little sister :kiss: Yes we do. 'We're' a little icy right now...:rolleyes: but we won't stop caring about you and I promise not to melt and make a mess....

Come on over and visit Klb's Ice Thread. Just read it and laugh. We got a little crazy in there...Ummmm we got a whole lot crazy. I hope it makes you laugh and forget about being 'sad'.

Here's Klb's link again...Stop by and relax and read the fun we had today.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/for...d.php?t=148293

Ummmm, Pioneer, I promise you, I am not crazy...:drunk::drunk::drunk:....:rolleyes: I just love ice that's all. :grin:

God bless you and take your vitamins, drink lots of water, and get lots of rest. Treat yourself to some new nail polish and paint your toes a nice bright pretty red.

:bighug:

Back