Married Ladies Random Thoughts

Why are men? This man asked for homemade smash burgers & fries for Father's Day. That means imma be up and standing for a good portion of my Sunday. I love him but why doesn't he wanna eat out like errybody else??!
Girl....:lachen!: This...

Now I want it too and I don't even know what smash burgers are lol.

And this....

Smashburgers are the latest trend, I think. My man keeps asking for them as well. One of his gifts for Father's Day was a new grill so he says he wants the grill press so he can make his own smashburgers at home. (We have bought some from Harris Teeter before and they were pretty good.)

Our anniversary is coming up and my husband suggested some exotic locations to go to. No sir, we are going to Disney World and we WILL be wearing the ears. Two weeks in Orlando riding all the rides and eating churros and absorbing the magic that is Disney. We’ll be going to Universal Studios and Epcot too. It will be an amazing anniversary!

Our anniversary is coming up and my husband suggested some exotic locations to go to. No sir, we are going to Disney World and we WILL be wearing the ears. Two weeks in Orlando riding all the rides and eating churros and absorbing the magic that is Disney. We’ll be going to Universal Studios and Epcot too. It will be an amazing anniversary!
How exciting! How many years?

Back