Married/Committed Woman & Traveling with Single Friends...

SmileyNY

I'm having a debate with a coworker and I want your opinion....

As a Married or Committed Woman, how do you feel about traveling with single friends. Do you? How does your DH/SO feel about it?

And on the flip side...

How do you feel about your DH/SO traveling with his single friends? Does he? Do you approve? Why or why not?

:dance7:

I think each couple should defines what is normal for them. It's subjective and personal.

I've been married 13 years and the only time DH and I travel on our own is if it's business or work. We take all our holidays together.

However, we do have friends and family who are happily married who take separate vacations with their girlfriends.

The married men I personally know who go on vacation with the boys and on their own regularly (not just on stag dos etc) are usually regular cheaters. Not saying this applies to everyone. Just the people I happen to know.

We take our trips together. Dh works so much that most of his off/vacay days are spent with us. Plus, we're on opposite shifts.

Whatever the couple is ok with. Being away from your other half doesn't give you a personality transplant. But I would be hesitant to take a lot of trips with singles or for my SO to do the same. That would make me question the relationship.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using LHCF

Back