March Length Check...Am I Armpit Now? Pics Inside

Is Janet' APL?

• Definitely! Congrats...

Votes: 106 45.7%
  • Almost There...Maybe a Few More Pieces

Votes: 120 51.7%
  • Girl, Who Are You Kidding? Not a Chance...

Votes: 6 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janet'

Hi Ladies,

So, I unofficially joined the APL by Dec 2010 Challenge...I think that I may have reached it, but of course- I ain't trying to claim nothin that ain't mine :nono::lachen: If I'm not, that's cool too because I've still got until December to reach my goal. I have on the length check shirt and it looks like APL begins at 3 and goes to 5...I want to definitely be healthy and full APL by Dec 2010...I have heavy layers, so my hair is all different lengths...Enough talking...here are the pics (I know the last one I gotta lean- I was trying to stand up straight- take an inch off if necessary:drunk:). :yep::yep:

I also updated my fotki...feel free to look and comment. Thanks in Advance, ladies :yep:

Attachments

• March 12 Length Check 027.jpg
    March 12 Length Check 027.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 849
  • March 12 Length Check 030.jpg
    March 12 Length Check 030.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 592
  • March 12 Length Check 033.jpg
    March 12 Length Check 033.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 673
I'm not sure but I would love to see what others vote. I have that same question. Some days it look like I'm there and others it look I'm almost there. I think my back stick out at the top (overweight) :lachen: which make my goal that much harder.

Well, you're looking good to me!!!!! Get'em Girl!!!!!

I'd say technically you can claim it now but if full apl is what you want, you need about another 2 inches on your sides :yep: Either way, you'll definitely be there long before December, good job!

Thanks for the responses ladies! Yes, I tried to show the longest parts of my hair because I am heavily layered, so I know that many of my pieces are not APL...my goal is to be full APL (meaning my shortest pieces) by July. Is that a realistic goal? And then, Reecie, you suggested joining the BSL Challenge :ohwell: Maybe the BSB would be better-is it possible to go from APL to BSL in 9 months?

Last edited:
Oh crap sorry!
I voted the last one by accident, but I meant to vote the second one.
You look really close, but IMO, you're not quitee there. It looks like APL is at the 4 line, and while your hair is grazing it, but your hair would have to be sitting at the line for me to agree that you are APL. Since it's not sitting there in the picture, I don't agree. :duck:

Thanks for the responses ladies! Yes, I tried to show the longest parts of my hair because I am heavily layered, so I know that many of my pieces are not APL...my goal is to be full APL (meaning my shortest pieces) by July. Is that a realistic goal? And then, Reecie, you suggested joining the BSB Chall :ohwell: Maybe the BSB would be better-is it possible to go from APL to BSL in 9 months?
if you have a normal growth rate - 1/2 per month - july is spot on

And then, Reecie, you suggested joining the BSL Challenge :ohwell: Maybe the BSB would be better-is it possible to go from APL to BSL in 9 months?

I believe it is. At least, this is the time frame I am giving myself this year to get to BSL :yep::yep:

Congrats on making APL! YAAY!

We are at the same place on our shirts...I am not claiming APL til i hit 4.5-5" on my shirt. So I say by may.
Some strands hit APL but full will be 4.5-5" on our shirt.
Looking good though. We are almost there girl!! ;-)

lol when i read the title, i thought "let me see this"

and then i said "HELL YEA YOU APL!!!"

YOU THEREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATZZZZZZZ

Back