Mall Flat Irons?

momi

Amazon and the beauty market place in general seem to be flooded with titanium/nano flat-irons for under $50. The reviews seem to be pretty good overall. I wonder if these are equivalent to Babybliss and the like? I do know some reviews are not genuine, but I also know that the same product can be marketed under different names.

Anyone have any experience with the less expensive irons? I'm thinking about just ordering one from Amazon and returning if it doesn't work out.

Amazon and the beauty market place in general seem to be flooded with titanium/nano flat-irons for under $50. The reviews seem to be pretty good overall. I wonder if these are equivalent to Babybliss and the like? I do know some reviews are not genuine, but I also know that the same product can be marketed under different names.

Anyone have any experience with the less expensive irons? I'm thinking about just ordering one from Amazon and returning if it doesn't work out.
Why do you want a titanium iron? After you decide that, then I would really research what iron is best suited for you. I have 4 titanium irons and now they are sitting in a storage container. I will be using ceramic for now on. I have a Babyliss pro ceramic iron now and I get the results I need and if doesn't snag my hair. Titanium burns my hair and at lower settings doesn't straighten my hair much at all. So I have to crank up the heat, but suffer damage as well. With ceramic I can use 350-375 degrees and get the results I want without the heat damage.

Titanium was used as a frame of reference. I have a ceramic iron that works fine for my hair but I'd like a smaller size.

I just want to know if these lower priced irons work just as well.

Back