Amika Flat Irons - 80% off

Sounds like me, Im very frugal and the fact that I bought this flat iron, lol .. still is shocking me.. even though it’s a great investment. Mine has a lifetime warranty..

Last night I washed my hair and was finally able to use my amika flat iron. My hair has never turned out this bouncy or flowing when I've done it myself. I'm a pretty frugal person and often bought the cheap flat irons from Sally's because I thought all flat irons were the same...wrong wrong wrong! This is an awesome flat iron and I'm so glad I got it at such a great price.

i got mine from inner beauty as well, but had to send it back because of a humming sound which made me believe it had a prob with the heating elements. i emailed them and the cust svc is great. they sent me a prepaid shipping label and sent a new one with the quickness. this time with free products and of course the clips are included. i though i pd more, but it was only 51.95 free shipping. great iron. great buy. just went to mall and it was 150.00!

Any reviews on the Cortex? I know someone said it was the same but I can't help but be skeptical when it goes for so much less. I'm hoping to hear reviews as positive as the ones for Amika.

I have the pink one and I think its alright. It came with clips and the box is very pretty, the handles don't get too hot (maybe that varies with casing?), and the temperature stays pretty consistent, sometimes if you're using it for long it drops off, but then the light will change to let you know that its reheating. It does get my hair pretty straight on the first pass and I am a 4b natural. (I still need more than one pass though, lol) The only thing that annoys me is that the temperature dial has 0 and then 200C and then a whole lot of mystery in between. Would it have killed them to put a median temperature? So basically you never really know what temperature you're flatironing your hair at unless it is at 0 or 200C. :rolleyes:

Back