Making A Few Good Points on Wendy!

AllAboutMoi

Wendy will have Chris on today.

A lady in the audience just mentioned how Dominican rollersets made her hair healthy! I must say I was shocked.

Wendy's definition of good hair "hair that looks good on you"

Wendy will have Chris on today.

A lady in the audience just mentioned how Dominican rollersets made her hair healthy! I must say I was shocked.

Wendy's definition of good hair "hair that looks good on you"

Was she getting rollersets without the blowouts? If so, I can see how that could make her hair healthy. Assuming she was also using the right products and laying off of direct heat.

so everyone loves chris now ey? im surprised this movie is getting him on so many shows. i didnt think it would be that big of a deal.

so everyone loves chris now ey? im surprised this movie is getting him on so many shows. i didnt think it would be that big of a deal.

Its because this "good"/"bad" hair term runs so deep in our culture/communtiy its really becoming a big issues with our kids. The only way to put an end this is to expose it for what it is. I know a lot of folks dont appreciate this movie, but I feel this is something that needs to be talked about.

:blush:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: WhAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! :eek:

Hundreds if not thousands of women hair maintain healthy hair through rollersets. I'm confuzzled. :spinning:

I know that. :perplexed The title of the thread is Good Points. It just hasnt been mentioned on any of the previous shows about the movie. The topics have been weaves and relaxers, not good hair practices.

Last edited:
I know that. :perplexed The tiltle of the thread is Good Points. It just hasnt been mentioned on any of the previous shows about the movie. The topics have been weaves and relaxers, not good hair practices.

Uuuuuh okay, I saw the title of the thread.

I think there's a communication gap here.

No worries. :yep:

:blush:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: WhAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! :eek:

Hundreds if not thousands of women hair maintain healthy hair through rollersets. I'm confuzzled. :spinning:

Im also very confused! rollersets are what made my hair so healthy in high school. and whenever I go home to get my domi rollersets its like heaven on earth for my hair!

Back