So...I'm a Little Nervous

I'm so glad you cancelled. I was sitting here thinking omg if she cuts that girl's hair from BSL to APL or SL I am going to be so mad:mad:, lol, I was scared for you.

hopeful said:
I'm so glad you cancelled. I was sitting here thinking omg if she cuts that girl's hair from BSL to APL or SL I am going to be so mad:mad:, lol, I was scared for you.

:lol: I am too! I couldn't even imagine how terrible that would be to see all my hard work gone down the drain (...well on the floor).

I just looked at your hair. No way you need a trim. I am glad you are not letting her touch your hair!

Oh no, absolutely NOT!:eek: This seems to be a clear indication that she is scissor happy. She has not seen your hair and doesn't know the state or condition that it's in, but yet ready to make a premature decision to trim.:perplexed That would automatically turn me off. :mad:

taj said:
Oh no, absolutely NOT!:eek: This seems to be a clear indication that she is scissor happy. She has not seen your hair and doesn't know the state or condition that it's in, but yet ready to make a premature decision to trim.:perplexed That would automatically turn me off. :mad:

Exactly. It totally turned me off...for that to be one of the first things she said. That's ludicrous. Thankfully I found someone else and I am pleased with the results.

Back