Wendy Williams is doing a better job that Tyra and Oprah.

Wow! Chris is really full of it. When Wendy shows a pic of his wife and asks what she's work with. He says he doesn't know, b/c he doesn't ask questions and he doesn't touch it.

Hmmmm...so you make a movie about black women and their hair, but you don't even ask the black woman you are with about her hair? :rolleyes:

If I was his wife, I would have told him to sat down with this mess and find something to do!

LOL...he didn't even ask Mrs. Rock about her hair? Oh wow. :lachen: First he sends his kid to an all White school and wonders why she feels "different" (ever heard of Jack and Jill Chris?) and then he does a doc about BW hair practices and yet doesn't know his own wife's? :wallbash: Mrs. R has her hands full w/ Chris anyway...now we know just how full!

This doc sounds like a REAL winner..........NOT! :grin::rolleyes:

LOL...he didn't even ask Mrs. Rock about her hair? Oh wow. :lachen: First he sends his kid to an all White school and wonders why she feels "different" (ever heard of Jack and Jill Chris?) and then he does a doc about BW hair practices and yet doesn't know his own wife's? :wallbash: Mrs. R has her hands full w/ Chris anyway...now we know just how full!

:lachen:okay thank you... You are asking other black women about their hair but not your wife..i have seen a few pics of her and she looks like she gets full sew ins sometimes because I don't see scalp:lachen:

I'm inclined to believe that Mrs. Rock kindly told her husband to keep her hair out of this, lol.

Wigs and near-wigs throughout history. Why do they focus on what Black women do today??? If anything, the high fashion industry made modern weaves desirable. Eh....

[FONT=Verdana,helvetica,arial][/FONT]
015.jpg

MalaakComptonRock1.jpg

Andrea+Wong+Hosts+Women+Leadership+Panel+Reception+E-mJ17swirIl.jpg

malaak_bergen_record.jpg

LG1006722.jpg

Malaak Compton-Rock's hair for anyone who wanted to see....I think she does wear weaves or lace fronts. I think in the second pic, you can really tell from the front.

Wow...so all Chris' negative comments about weaves ("your scalp feels like a bumpy highway" and all that) were not just insulting to us, but to his own WIFE? That's one stone cold brotha.

I wish my man would go out in public talkin bout my head feels like a raggedy highway. :rolleyes: My martial arts skills would come in handy for that one...

Just the fact that Chris' wife wears her hair in weaves shows that he prefers straight long hair.......

I don't think that shows he prefers straight long hair. My husband doesn't dictate how I wear my hair :perplexed

It shows she likes straight long hair. IMO

i just looked at those pics...

please... i'm not one to criticize other folks hair, but..

what she's wearing is definitely a Beverly Johnson lace front special...

Chris Rock used to be so funny, but in the last five or 10 years, as far as i'm concerned, he's been nothing but a buffoon. an absolute, hypocritical, buffoon.

well I Love Wendy Williams.. so "How You Doinnn" ?
im mad I missed her show!! im not surprised that she presented this topic better that Oprah "& Tyra.. bec she's real to me "& she's gonna say whatever is on her mind whether its "right" or not... I like her so much bec she is nosy like me :).. I wanna know the latest "& I know ya'll do too.. and she talks abt herself as well.. not like she's a celeb but like she 1 of us who was just lucky enough to get the inside scoop.. that's for your post Robot.

I love the show. it is hypnotic. i've adapted some of her nuances to use in the classroom. Finally, the kids pay attention to the lesson lol!

In reality, SHE prolly told him "You bet' not go on that show talkin' bout my hair" lol.

Just say I dont know. I dont know.

( Same thing my mother used to force me to say) lol

Back