Low Density Love

Do yall think that because we have fewer strands we shed less. My theory is that those with lots of strands shed more to maintain the balance and we shed less for the same reason. I also think that I have a long growth cycle since im a slow grower/slow shedder

Kinda like the tortoise from the "tortoise and the hare story". If your hair grows faster and sheds faster that may not necessarily be a good thing. Im starting to accept and appreciate what my hair can do. Im gonna get to the finish line, but I know its gonna take a while

I'm a slow-growing, low density haired person and I still shed like a dog.

Gracias chica. ronie. I was gonna be lazy and throw two braids in my hair into a little bun this weekend. How are you styling? I need ideas. Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4
Froreal3 girl I was in a twist out puff last night. I just got off work. The plan was for me to braid for a braid out tonight. But I'm kinda down cause one of my patients died last night. I don't think I can go out. You can't help but get attached to some patients and family you know. So I just put in some jumbo twists to hit my bed. Will wash either tomorrow or Monday.
I really love the up dos on you. Unless you want to show length, I suggest you wear it again and accessorize with some different pieces. Of course post pictures.

Here's my results from the 3 strand twistout...I did leave the twist in unintentionally for these two days. Just took them down bc we are going out to eat for my sisters bday. My hair is a little frizzy so yeah. I also tried to get the best shots since I didn't have my picture takers aka the kids here to help me lol. Got a close up of my eye make up...nothing special just because haha!

View attachment 250387

View attachment 250389

View attachment 250391

View attachment 250393

View attachment 250395

View attachment 250397

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Here's my results from the 3 strand twistout...I did leave the twist in unintentionally for these two days. Just took them down bc we are going out to eat for my sisters bday. My hair is a little frizzy so yeah. I also tried to get the best shots since I didn't have my picture takers aka the kids here to help me lol. Got a close up of my eye make up...nothing special just because haha! Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Really nice, I still have to try some 3 strands twist.

Here's my results from the 3 strand twistout...I did leave the twist in unintentionally for these two days. Just took them down bc we are going out to eat for my sisters bday. My hair is a little frizzy so yeah. I also tried to get the best shots since I didn't have my picture takers aka the kids here to help me lol. Got a close up of my eye make up...nothing special just because haha! Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Very pretty. I love the eye make up too: simple and pretty. Your twist out is all grown up now.

HairPleezeGrow that came out amazing! Your curls are so juicy, defined, and luscious! What is your hair type? 3c? Man, that looks great! People wear wigs with curls that look like that. Your eye make up is on point.

EnExitStageLeft Beautiful as usual! I love the hang time you're getting in the third pic! And your edges are slicked for the gods! lol

Back