LOOKING FOR A NEW HAIR DRYER (SIT UNDER)!!!!!!!

NYCITY

Hi Ladies,
Do you have any idea what the best brand and type of hairdryers are on the market. Do you think it's worth getting one that Ionic? I saw the Gold 'N Hot Professional Bonnet Salon Dryer on the Sally's website. And which ones do u personallyy use and does it actually have an effect on ur hair health.
I would appreciate ur suggestions. Thanks

My dryer, actually my mothers hair dryer is a Lady Dazee hair dryer that she bought when I was in elementary school. It still gets very hot, very fast. She says that I can not keep hers so I am looking for one also. I simply went to google and did a search. Compare prices and things.

I too have a "Lazy Dazee" hard bonnet dryer. I've had it for 5 yrs & she still works like a charm
smile.gif

The one I have has 4 different settings... cool, low, med, high. The settings adjust very quickly. It'll go from "high" to "cool" in about 1 minute! I paid something like $15.99 for it at Super K-mart.

I am looking for a dryer as well but not online one i can carry home myself. I have seen only gold n hot in the nyc for the most part and that is one that didnt get favorable reviews here so i was looking for hot tools. i saw the stand up dryers but they cost more than a hundred dollars and i cant justify buying that.

i am in the same boat as you are nycity. God bless you all.

Peachtree- is this really a dryer u sit under? That price sounds very cheap.I think they have the one i listed in Sally's for $30.

Azul11- if i find anything, i'll let u know

Naw, NYcity, I'm just making this up!
laugh.gif
... I'm just kidding girl! Yes, sweetie, I sit under the dryer. It has a carrying handle & it folds down into itself. As a matter of fact, give me a few minutes, I'll take a pic & post it in my album
smile.gif

sorry for the delay.... had to watch the American Idol finale..
Ok nycity, check out my album.
It's in the first folder (a....ACC) for accesories

I have 3 GE softbonnets, 1 hard bonnet and 1 soft bonnet Lazee Dazee. I mostly use the soft bonnets because I am too lazy to sit up under a hard bonnet(I usually end up getting sleepy). With the soft bonnets I can read a book or lay down and watch TV...or a nap. I make sure to only get the soft bonnets with 400 watts or more....anything less than that take too long to dry. I get mine at 2nd hand store...but the last 3 I got off Ebay.

Back