LOOKING FOR A EVERY DAY MOISTURE SPRAY?

baby42

I NEED A EVERY DAY SPRAY I TRYED FUSIUM 23 FOR ALMOST A YEAR:eek: I WANTED A CHANGE AND I LOVE DOVE REPLENISHING MIST BUT I AM USEING IT LIKE WATER:eek: AND IT COST ALL MOST 6$ I HATE BRAID SPRAY ON MY HAIR WELL LET ME SAY THE ONES I TRYED:confused: CAN ANY ONE HELP ME BEFOR I GO BROKE OVER DOVE I JUST WANT TO HAVE ONE MORE I LOVE:( :) THANK YOU

Scurl spray works wonders for me. It keeps my hair nice and moisturized!! It's definitely a staple.

baby42 said:
I NEED A EVERY DAY SPRAY I TRYED FUSIUM 23 FOR ALMOST A YEAR:eek: I WANTED A CHANGE AND I LOVE DOVE REPLENISHING MIST BUT I AM USEING IT LIKE WATER:eek: AND IT COST ALL MOST 6$ I HATE BRAID SPRAY ON MY HAIR WELL LET ME SAY THE ONES I TRYED:confused: CAN ANY ONE HELP ME BEFOR I GO BROKE OVER DOVE I JUST WANT TO HAVE ONE MORE I LOVE:( :) THANK YOU

Girl, I love that Dove Mist too!

can someone post a picture of the Dove Mist? I don't think I've ever seen it. Where do you buy it? TIA

MzTami said:
can someone post a picture of the Dove Mist? I don't think I've ever seen it. Where do you buy it? TIA

sheer_moisture_mist.jpg

I found it at Duane Reade, Kmart and Target in New York.

How are yall using the Dove sheer?!? I have a bottle and it was boo boo on my hair...but maybe I wasn't using it correctly :confused:

OP:u can also make make a simple moisturizing spray of your own too w/ products that ur hair likes.
ex. water and conditioner and maybe a tad of glycerin added. etc...

Clev---
**I like to use it after I wash on wet hair (before I rollerset or wrap)
**at night when i wrap I spray it on lightly (and then a bit of ORS olive oil cream)
**when I wear it up, I spray my hair lightly and put it in place.

Maybe it is working b/c I always use it w/ something else:confused:

I prefer a creamy moisturizer to a spray, but I do use S-Curl (diluted w/distilled water & glycerin) sometimes, especially on my ends for baggying. Like another poster said, you can also try making your own spray with a cheapie conditioner, water, glycerin, and your favorite oils.

Loving the Dove Moisture Mister (with a twist):

NTM Anti-Frizz Leave-In
NTM Silk Touch Leave-In
NTM Healing Shine Serum
Sodium PCA

I'm not sure what I'll use in place of the DMM when it's gone but right now, this is my staple of staples!! I use this with the Baggy overnight (and a dab of Mizani H20 Nighttime Treatment)...:love:

Back