Poll: Spray moisturizer VS a Cream Moisturizer-Why?

Which Kind of Moisturizer Do You Prefer?

• A cream moisturizer fa sho!

Votes: 129 55.4%
  • A spray miosturizer hands down!

Votes: 59 25.3%
  • I don't know :/

Votes: 45 19.3%

• Total voters
Cream moisturizers- I find that that sprays evaporate too quickly and make my hair harder. Its like once it evaporates then my hair is just as hard, especially the newgrowth as before.

MMMMMM!! That cheesy squash casserole and Pimp that Cake Mix sounds sooooo good! :lachen::lachen: Gotta get those recipes! Oh yeah and I do like both. I spray with African Pride Dry Oil and seal with Elasta QP Mango Butter or Shea Butter. I ran out of the UBH Dew Spray but I'm searching for different ones now.

I use both. I've only recently started using sprays though, and I love how quick and effective they are. I don't mind the wet feeling, my hair drinks it all up anyway. :lick:

I like cream better. Spray makes my hair too wet (CFCG) especially when I use it on my NG. Please I just realized that part of my nape was hard and dry, I guess it feel out after last relaxer from being left in or something....anywho I have been using CFCG on it for like a week and it was still feeling the same until I put some of my BB Lotion on it and now it feels way better after one night.

I like both actually....
cream moisturizer: African Royale Miracle Oil Moisturizer
spray moisturizer: StaSofFro

I Simply:love: Cream Moisturizers! Both for My Leave-Ins and My Daily! I have thick, dry, hair and I need the "feel" of the Cream Moisturizer.:yep:

both ... :drunk::drunk::drunk: ... layered hydration for me. otherwise my thick, 4ab, frizzy hair is dry as the desert.

I use both.

Homemade spray moisturizer
Creamy (Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion)
Seal with oil

What product(s) are you using?

For My Creamy Leave In's I usually use:
1) Salerm 21 B5
2) Alter Ego Nourish Nova Care
3) Beauty without Cruelty
4) Alba Pure Moisture Leave In
5) Dr. Bronners Lavendar & Coconut
6) BBD Stretch
7) Aubrey Organics Caugula Fern
8) AG Fast Food Leave In
9) Bain de Terre White Lily Leave In
10) Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat

For Daily Creamy Moisturizers I use:
1) Mane & Tail Leave In Olive Oil Creme Theraphy (in jar)
2) Mizani H2O Intensive Treatment
3) Cantu Shea Butter Daily Leave In
4) Phyto 7 or 9

I switched to a homemade spray moisturizer last month....My hair was eating up the creamy moisturizer. I seal with coconut oil and my hair couldn't be happier!

Sprays tend to do nothing for my hair in terms of making it moisturized. Cream moisturizers make a difference.

Back