Longer hair + Laziness

Gurl I feel like I am lazy now because it is not where I want it to be. But once I hit APL I feel like I'm gonna take care of it until the wheels fall off. So it's basically the opposite for me.

I used to LOVE doing my hair all the time...it seems lately that I feel that urge less and less. I like to DC but I'm mainly doing wash n go's these days. I may muster up the energy to rollerset every other week.:ohwell:

Yes there are many times I get lazy and don't want to do my hair. Especially the rollersetting part...:ohwell:...but I make sure I am well rested before I begin my weekly washing & cond.

Yes gurl, it takes me just an hour to rollerset my hair. Its difficult because my hair is thick and layered, I also hate how my fingers shrivel up from all the water, it drives me crazy :wallbash: It literally takes me 5 hours to do my hair every 5-7 days :nono: I hate it.

I couldn't have said it any differently. I am co-washing and bunning or half wigging it. I can't stand to sit under the hair dryer anymore!! I haven't had an update since October and which is more than likely the last time it has been fully down. I maybe officially unoffically going natural because I could care less if I relax it or not. :nono: Maybe if I click my heels and blink two times, I will wake up and it is freshly washed, set, blowing and boucing in the wind. :ohwell:

Back