Lightening Struck the Harpo Building

mrselle

Tonight I was watching Season 25: Oprah Behind The Scenes and she and her team were discussing the production of the very last show. At the end of the show Oprah’s executive producer asked her what made her say “To God be the Glory” at the end and Oprah said that it just came to her. What struck me most is that her producer told her that during the airing of the last show lightening struck the Harpo building. Her producer said that it had never happened. Oprah seemed unaffected and said that it must have been applause from the heavens. That bit of information made me gasp and then I was a bit surprised that she would take it as a sign as an applause from the heavens. I don’t know…it just made me think.

mrselle, I never heard of this but that's interesting...

Reminds me of a story I heard about a Rastaman who was outside and when a flash of lightning struck.

He looked up and exclaimed.. "Wha?! Jah just took a pickcha of I Man!" :lachen: (Caribbean humour)

Tonight I was watching Season 25: Oprah Behind The Scenes and she and her team were discussing the production of the very last show. At the end of the show Oprah’s executive producer asked her what made her say “To God be the Glory” at the end and Oprah said that it just came to her. What struck me most is that her producer told her that during the airing of the last show lightening struck the Harpo building. Her producer said that it had never happened. Oprah seemed unaffected and said that it must have been applause from the heavens. That bit of information made me gasp and then I was a bit surprised that she would take it as a sign as an applause from the heavens. I don’t know…it just made me think.

I mentioned this to my brother. He laughed and said, "God calling her. She still has a chance yet."

Reminds me of a story I heard about a Rastaman who was outside and when a flash of lightning struck.

He looked up and exclaimed.. "Wha?! Jah just took a pickcha of I Man!" :lachen: (Caribbean humour)

I love this!! :lachen:

This is funny.

Back