LHCF Vacation/reunion?

ms jadu

Hey ladies!

A few days ago I had placed an idea/suggestion in the Off-Topic section about a LHCF Vacation. I think this would be a great idea seeing as though many of us arent able to meet in places like S. Cali, NYC, or D.C. I had originally suggested a place like Florida, not because I live there, but because I think it would be a great place for everyone to visit. Anyhow, some ladies have responded in the OT section. Please respond back!!!

I think it is a good idea as well. Some of us discussed it at the D.C. Metro meeting. I would suggest finding out group rates for some of the hotels in Florida to jump start the vacation/renunion.

When this is all final (location, date, etc.), could it be at all possible to get this information via PM? I'm just concerned about trolls getting this information.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
ms jadu said:
I will get the hotel info, the cost, airfare, and will pm those interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM me when you get the info!
smile.gif

Please PM me when you get the information. I would suggest keeping a list of all those interested. I would then e-mail the list to the modernators just to make sure everyone is on the up and up. Those darn trolls

I would love to meet in Florida but right now I live in Ohio...I started a thread to see if anyone lives in the midwest region cause it seems like everyone lives on the east/west coast. What part of Florida are you trying to aim for and what time frame?

I was thinking either miami or Orlando.

Either way there are some major hot spots for both cities. I was thinking maybe July/August or maybe even Winter. Anyhow, Orlando has cheaper hotel accomodations. Plus there is alot to do in either city like the beaches, clubs, tourist attractions, etc.

I really don't think we have to worry about trolls...
After all they like to do their damage anonymously.
sekret.gif
What troll is actually going to book a flight (or drive
driver.gif
or buy a greyhound ticket) to harass people in person?
They are, by their very nature, cowards.
laugh.gif

Let's not get spooked out of planning our fun!
naughty.gif

ms jadu said:
I was thinking either miami or Orlando.

Either way there are some major hot spots for both cities. I was thinking maybe July/August or maybe even Winter. Anyhow, Orlando has cheaper hotel accomodations. Plus there is alot to do in either city like the beaches, clubs, tourist attractions, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would go for Orlando because it is closer to Daytona Beach where I live.
Zanna

ms jadu said:
I knew you was gonna say that Zanna!
smile.gif
smile.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's right ms Jadu
grin.gif
wink.gif
!