LHCF T-Shirt Day!!! (or Nikko's cousin coming out!)

Please answer yes or no regarding t-shirt day and which holiday to wear them on?

• Yes, I want an LHCF t-shirt day

Votes: 270 69.6%
  • No, I'm undercover

Votes: 68 17.5%
  • Let's wear them Memorial Day Weekend

Votes: 39 10.1%
  • Let's wear them Fourth of July Weekend

Votes: 66 17.0%
  • Let's wait and wear them Labor Day Weekend

Votes: 69 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

texasqt

Hey ladies -
I've been thinking about this for a minute now, but wouldn't it be cool to have an annual LHCF t-shirt day? Since you can order a shirt from the LHCF shop, why don't we pick a day and wear them. That way (at least once a year) we can represent LHCF and see who else may be hanging in the same places we frequent. I know some of us like to keep our business to ourselves, so this is for those of us who don't mind showing some LHCF pride. Please vote twice: (1) yes or no for the t-shirt day and (2) which holiday weekend to wear them. I'm going to order one soon. Thanks!

Edited to add:
I picked a holiday weekend for those of us can't wear t-shirts to work during the week and because it's easier to remember. We'll narrow down the exact day of the weekend after we figure out which one works for everyone to order and have a shirt by then.

Last edited:
this is such a great idea. I think it would be nice to pick a different day that isn't a holiday and make it LHCF day

Great idea!! That would be a good day to take the bags and ponies off, show all of our hard work and let people know what we are working with.

This is a great idea!! I'm going to get a baby tee and wear it. Boy, my fam already thinks I'm crazy about this site, wait til they see me with the t-shirt. :lol:

Yes, this is a great idea....and you know what will top it off?

We should have a LHCF Family Reunion!!!!! Everyone can do it in their respective state and meet up for some food, fellowship and fun!

I know this should be in the Off Topic forum, but I'm glad you put it here first!

So, what ya think...cause the t-shirt idea is a great idea indeed!

GREAT idea! I'd love to represent my beloved LHCF :) But I have a question... Who is Nikko and who is Nikko's cousin? Am I missing something?

tiffers said:
GREAT idea! I'd love to represent my beloved LHCF :) But I have a question... Who is Nikko and who is Nikko's cousin? Am I missing something?
its the code phrase if you think you see an LHCF'er in public. I am all for it. Hell, I may have to buy 2 bc I wanna wear mine everywhere. The other pro/con would be the additional traffic and new members

I love the idea of a shirt that says "Are you Nikko's cousin?" I would wear it but I don't want anyone to know I am on the board:confused:

What a predicament. Maybe I will wait until I reach my goal and print one up for myself:lol:

trimbride said:
I love the idea of a shirt that says "Are you Nikko's cousin?" I would wear it but I don't want anyone to know I am on the board:confused:

What a predicament. Maybe I will wait until I reach my goal and print one up for myself:lol:

That would be hilarious. :lachen: I would definitely wear one of those

If you click on the t-shirt, some of them show options for different colors that may be purchased :love: Also, if you click on the larger view, there is a picture of a model wearing the shirt so you can see how it fits! :yay: The LHCF logo on the shirt isn't all that big and the site's web address isn't posted so I don't think that would draw a whole lot of traffic to the site. And if you are making your own Nikko's Cousin shirt, send me a pic cuz I may want one of those too!

Thanks ladies for voting! and to those of you who haven't, please vote regardless of whether its yes or no. The poll is anonymous and we need to have a good number of votes for this to be effective.

I'm excited!:clap:

Last edited:
I think this is a cute idea. I would do it. I don't like the t-shirt styles they have though. I would rock the "Nikko's cousin" t-shirt in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
I thought this was a great idea so I went to check the t-shirts out. They were cute but there's no way my dh would be happy with me going out in one. They are VERY thin (it even says so on the thin-thick scale), which means you'll be able to see my bra under it too easily. Well perhaps I'll make my own "Are you Nikko's Cousin?" shirt.

tmichelle said:
I thought this was a great idea so I went to check the t-shirts out. They were cute but there's no way my dh would be happy with me going out in one. They are VERY thin (it even says so on the thin-thick scale), which means you'll be able to see my bra under it too easily. Well perhaps I'll make my own "Are you Nikko's Cousin?" shirt.

Now, that's a good idea. We should make up our own designs and then put them on the site in our siggy's so everyone can see your design...almost like our own Meez's! :p

Back