LHCF T-Shirt Day!!! (or Nikko's cousin coming out!)

Please answer yes or no regarding t-shirt day and which holiday to wear them on?

• Yes, I want an LHCF t-shirt day

Votes: 270 69.6%
  • No, I'm undercover

Votes: 68 17.5%
  • Let's wear them Memorial Day Weekend

Votes: 39 10.1%
  • Let's wear them Fourth of July Weekend

Votes: 66 17.0%
  • Let's wait and wear them Labor Day Weekend

Votes: 69 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey ladies-
Someone asked about submitting a drawing for the contest even though they don't know how to draw. If you have an idea, send that to us also. We can get someone to draw it up for you.

Ok ladies. This is no slight to the design that was submitted, and I asked this in the other thread as well. Only one design was submitted for the contest, so the options are between the new design or keeping the old one. Several people expressed interest. For the ones that didnt do an entry, what stopped you? Did you not have enough time? Have a concept but no one to draw or use the graphics software? I know someone said they saw a design in a sig they liked, was that submitted? I'm just curious. I know we have some talented people here, and I just thought we would have other options.

Enchantmt said:
Ok ladies. This is no slight to the design that was submitted, and I asked this in the other thread as well. Only one design was submitted for the contest, so the options are between the new design or keeping the old one. Several people expressed interest. For the ones that didnt do an entry, what stopped you? Did you not have enough time? Have a concept but no one to draw or use the graphics software? I know someone said they saw a design in a sig they liked, was that submitted? I'm just curious. I know we have some talented people here, and I just thought we would have other options.

You are right...I didn't submitt anything either. Lazy!

However, something just popped into my big head.

If someone can draw this then that would be good because I can only draw pencil people...lol.

I was thinking about a sillohette with side profiles....one side with natural hair (maybe twists or just curls, SL or APL) and the other side with relaxed hair (maybe APL or BSL)

The two profiles meet in the center but with a space that says..."Are you Niko's cousin typed vertically down the center with maybe red typeface.

I hope ya'll get what I'm saying...it's in my head but I don't know how to put in on paper.

Nice & Wavy said:
You are right...I didn't submitt anything either. Lazy!

However, something just popped into my big head.

If someone can draw this then that would be good because I can only draw pencil people...lol.

I was thinking about a sillohette with side profiles....one side with natural hair (maybe twists or just curls, SL or APL) and the other side with relaxed hair (maybe APL or BSL)

The two profiles meet in the center but with a space that says..."Are you Niko's cousin typed vertically down the center with maybe red typeface.

I hope ya'll get what I'm saying...it's in my head but I don't know how to put in on paper.

Yeah, since we had that natural thread a few months ago that got a little heated, I've been wanting to do a "Curly, Kinky, Nappy, Straight, its all good hair, lets celebrate!" tshirt with silhouettes representative of each one, but I thought the rhyme sounded corny. :lol: I cant complain either, I didnt submit anything because I cant draw and the one person that I know that can do graphic designs would laugh me off this planet trying to get him to do a hair design like that.

Enchantmt said:

I tried to gather my thoughts and I thought I would have my ideas submitted before the deadline but I just couldn't get it done. I only found out about the t-shirt contest a few days before the deadline. Sowwie.

Enchantmt said:
Yeah, since we had that natural thread a few months ago that got a little heated, I've been wanting to do a "Curly, Kinky, Nappy, Straight, its all good hair, lets celebrate!" tshirt with silhouettes representative of each one, but I thought the rhyme sounded corny. :lol: I cant complain either, I didnt submit anything because I cant draw and the one person that I know that can do graphic designs would laugh me off this planet trying to get him to do a hair design like that.

It'd be pretty cool even with just the silhouettes. 4 sexy lookin silhouettes with those different types of hair. nice.

o well. i didnt offer a design cause i have no imagination and couldn come up with anything. But i voted.

When do we find out the verdict and when are the new ones goin on the website for sale? anyone know?

Enchantmt said:

Enchantmt, sorry I just saw this...but I don't think that is corny at all...It is a good saying..I could see myself wearing that on a tshirt along with the silhouettes...sounds good to me!;)

Enchantmt said:

That's a GREAT IDEA!

Hey Ladies!
The t-shirt design contest has been extended to Tuesday, May 8th.

I don't think its been posted here already. Please send your designs (drawings, graphics, etc) or your ideas to [email protected]. Thanks!

Last edited:
Great idea. I would wear one. It would be better than standing around ladies with nice hair, tryna get the nerve up to ask them if the are "Nikkos cousin". Takes the pressure off......

Enchantmt said:

that's cute:lol:

Hey everyone :hiya:
This weekend is the weekend! Let's wear our shirts and see how many long, lost cousins are in our own backyard!!!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Mee too. My daughter thinks I'm obsessed and my boyfriend probably use to think I'm talking to another man. Ha Ha

Back