LHCF should be a subject in Jr High!!

ProjectWLhair

right along with African American studies.. :lachen::lachen::lachen: Im saying...

Im a newbie:woot: BUT... I just want to say I wish I would have known about healthy hair care YEARS ago.. Sadly,, I never knew AA women could grow their REAL hair to unbelievable lengths.. :ohwell: Society has taught us that "weaves" would be the only way to achieve that.. Im glad I know the truth!!! :yep:

Is there any Long hair ladies out there that feel the need to stop a sista in the streets and share the TRUTH??

I'm not a long hair lady yet, but ITA!! I wish I had been taught this at school I would be sittng on my haor by now!

This is sooo true, we need to be educated on hair care growing up. If I only knew then what I know now. Well at least our daughters and future daughters will have the knowledge we pass on to them that we learn from here on LHCF and other forums.

I totally agree with this. I wish i would have found this site the first time i went natural :( . OH WELL no use crying over spilt milk! Live n learn!

Back