Leave-ins for rollersets

Hair Peace

I need suggestions for type 4a/b hair with about 6 weeks of new growth. I don't want to get the blowout, but I still want my hair to be soft and shiny.

TIA!

Hair Peace said:
I need suggestions for type 4a/b hair with about 6 weeks of new growth. I don't want to get the blowout, but I still want my hair to be soft and shiny.

TIA!

Hairpeace, my hair is not 4a/b, but I think this leave in will work on any type of hair, but when I do rollersets, I use a liquid leave in AND a creamy leave in. I use Infusion 23 and Surge 14 (to detangle) and I use Rusk Smoothers and a little Mane and Tail Conditioner. When you take the rollers out, you will have very soft, not hard and crunchy, curls!

HTH!

i really like ntm cream leave-in.I add some olive oil to it for extra moisture .

When ur hair is really dry or rough, use ntm healing serum with it...a very winning combo imo! :D

Last edited:
goldensugar23 said:
i really like ntm cream leave-in.I add some olive oil to it for extra moisture .

When ur hair is really dry or rough, use ntm healing serum with it...a very winning combo imo! :D

Thanks. I need to take both of those with me for my next rollerset!

goldensugar23 said:

I forgot all about the NTM! I have used the NTM Silk Touch along with my Rusk and Mane n Tail to set before and it turned out really nice, but since I started using the NTM to moisturize my dry hair on a daily basis, I just save it for that purpose and my rollersets still come out great.

I second the Lacio Lacio... for a set, because it give hair moisture and stops the hair from looking dull...

At about 12wk post relaxer I DC w/Silicone Mix and then did a rollerset w/ NTM Silk Touch leave-in and my hair was so so soft and my curls were lovely. ;)

Nexxus Headress (creamy) or Biolage Leave-in Hair Tonic (watery). They both work very well!

Back