L'ANZA leave-in conditioner

ItsyBitsy

Hey Ladies,
I was wondering if anyone has tried this leave-in. I was a trade secrets yesterday & the sales lady said this is, in her opinion is one of the best leave-ins. She said it would be ideal for rollersets & can be used as a moisturizer on dry hair. I have fine hair & was concerned it might tbe to heavy & weigh my hair down, but she said only use about a dime size amount throughout my hair, focusing on my ends & I will have shiny, moisturized, bouncy hair.....
I did buy it but I haven't used it yet. Just wanted to get some ireviews from you ladies... TIA

Hi Dionne,

Good to see you checking in....(I bought a camera...now trying to figure how to work it:lol: ). I hope you like your new leave in

Hey Girl, I haven't checked in awhile! I started my new job & I've been really busy. I really miss ya'll!!
I hope the leave in works out, if not I will return it with the quickness! I wish I had come here for reviews first, but you know how it is when you get caught off guard...my pjism kicked in!
By the way,Trade secrets has their sale on liters 2 for $28. I stocked up on my Kenra poo & conditioner.

loreal99 said:
Hi Dionne,

Good to see you checking in....(I bought a camera...now trying to figure how to work it:lol: ). I hope you like your new leave in
OO yeah..im still waiting to see pictures maam!!

I've never tried this, but someone in this forum mentioned that trade secret has a great return policy. I'm not certain what that means exactly. But maybe you could call the store where you bought it from and verify this. Perhaps, if you try it but don't like it, the product can be returned with a receipt. Alot of the professional products are guaranteed as long as it is purchased from a professional. Any way when you use it, please let us know how it worked out for you.

I was in another BSS and was looking at the same thing. The assoc. told me it was better than Salerm. I had to run B4 I wipped out the credit card to buy it. :D It' still on my list though.

Back