Last Friday, I Married My Best Friend

Congratulations!! May you two grow closer day by day and share many happy years.
Blessings and favor!
The pictures are beautiful.

I’m impressed but not surprised. I have known your font forever -I want to say about 10 years?? I can’t remember what your old screen name was, but I remember your fashion sense, style and beauty and girl, this wedding looked as fabulous as you are! Congratulations to you and your lucky husband!
Same here. Simply stunning as expected.

Still remember you as IntelligenceIsBeautiful, been following your course for the longest and am so happy for you! My heart quieted down when I saw this thread *at last*. Your post about your friend from the UK, who found true love after her big chop has been printed and is read nearly every day in my household. Thank you for this beautiful reminder of Black Love! Best to you ;).

Still remember you as IntelligenceIsBeautiful, been following your course for the longest and am so happy for you! My heart quieted down when I saw this thread *at last*. Your post about your friend from the UK, who found true love after her big chop has been printed and is read nearly every day in my household. Thank you for this beautiful reminder of Black Love! Best to you ;).

Thank you, I really appreciate this.

I want to read that post! Is it still available?

Back