L'anza Help- power and moisture treatment

Chaya

L\'anza Help- power and moisture treatment

I just picked up the L'anza daily essentials Power Treatment and Dry Hair formula Moisture Treatment at the grocery store. It was on sale and couldnt pass up a brand I have heard so much about on this board. Either way, I've never used before, has anyone ever used either of these products? What results have you seen? How did you incorporate them into your regimine? Would you recommend them or should I get my money back? Either way...HELP PLEASE!

Re: L\'anza Help- power and moisture treatment

I haven't used either although I do have the Moisture Treatment (just haven't got round to trying it
laugh.gif
)

The Power one sounds like a reconstructor type if I'm correct? Have you looked at www.lanza.com to read a bit more about what each of these is supposed to do?

Just a thought. LMK how you get on with them.

Honestly I think the power treatment must be discontinued because I dont see it on the web site. The moisture treatment is with sls or als so i figured it would be ok for my hair. However, they both have the keratin bond system, therefore they both have the proteine.We'll have to see when I try them on Friday.

The Moisture Treatment is ok but nothing special. I think Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner performs a lot better.

Hmmm....maybe I ought to get my money back huh?

Have you used it yet? Try it, if you haven't already, and return it if it doesn't work for you. Most salons/beauty supply stores let you return used products if they don't work for you.

I'd figure Id return it and get that clarifying shampoo that you suggested. That one was also on sale at Meijers for a good price!

Back