Ladies with Design Essentials Transitioning Mousse what's your regimen?

natural_one

I workout regularly and it holds up very well. :yep: Mind you I exercise outside in this horrid Texas heat and humidity so I need my hair to hold up!

I put my hair in a ponytail then put my Lululemon headband on like this:

After I'm done I wrap my hair, take a shower, chill and have swangy smooth hair the next day. :)

Is it the one called Bang Buster?

Bumping... I'm so about to pull the trigger on this... I'm scurred because I haven't flat ironed my hair in years... Lawd, I just don't want to detangle anymore! I don't even want straight hair.

I want manageability. I'm almost BSB with 4c fine hair, almost ready to cut it off. I dread wash days now... :nono: But I'm grateful it's growing!!!!

TRINITY05 How long have you been using it? Have you experienced any bad effects (heat damage, permanent straightening, thinning, shedding etc).

yodie Dove56 I want to know how it's been working for you also :grin:

I started using the Transition Mousse and received great results. I then switched to the Elongation Mousse and noticed shedding after 3 weeks. I then stayed away from the treatment for 6 months and got it done on Sat with the Transition Mousse. I am happy with the results.

I noticed that every 12 weeks was too soon for me so i have decided to do every 5-6 months and just stick with the transition mousse.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

I'm not sure. I go to the salon to get it done. There is a Design Essentials thread on here that may give you ideas on where to buy.

Last edited:
Back