Ladies who haven't cheated - are you ever tempted?

Are you ever tempted to cheat?

• Yes

Votes: 142 57.5%
  • No, never.

Votes: 105 42.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for me personally....having have "cheated" on men before in my hay day in the sense they thought one thing and I was doing something else and I let them think what they thought instead of being honest with them...as I got older opting for more open relationships because I knew me I still like to experience with different men, even if it wasn't sexual I learned and liked being around males ..... there has been only one guy I have been with who I have not been "tempted" to go anywhere else....because I liked where I was at.....there was nothing different happening outside of me, still men coming at me ...just nothing was "tempting" because I didnt' want to be or do anything else at the time except be with him.....and we had an open relationship too and either one of us could have just did what we wanted, we just chose to be up under each other.....

up until that point I may have been one of those folks who thought temptation was just normal and it was all about deciding not to succumb or fighting it off, but after experiencing a situation where I loved being where I was at I know it may not be common to not be tempted, but its possible and there is not choice to be made because nothing outside of it is actually "tempting" in anyway

I have a "what if" guy. I occasionally think about him/what could've been/what could be. I mostly have these thoughts when there's some sort of conflict going on. I also think about him if I see him around campus or whatever. Looking and thinking is one thing, but I don't think I'd ever act on it.

I was tempted really bad w/ my last bf. No excuses on my part. I'm not normally tempted though. This particular guy was bad. I would show up at his house to work w/ his brother ( autistic , I'm a social worker) He would make comments about my clothes, my hair, my skin. Stand really close to me and when that didn't work he would come to the door with no shirt on. Ladies, **sigh** you could cut the tension with a knife. He was sexy and Latin. IDK, if any of you have experienced serious sexual tension a knowing that if you just made the wrong move it would be on. Even though I wasn't attracted to my bf, I never made that move and I was sure to ignore his advances. Since we choose who we are and how we want to be viewed I decided that I am a woman of morals, principals, and a professional. and prayed!

I'm pretty good with sticking to one man, but I am bisexual and have trouble not messing around with a pretty woman. All my partners considered another woman cheating. I WILL leave your arse for a woman. LOL! When I say I like women, it means that I can have an LTR with one.

The only man I wanted to cheat on with my husband because he was so uncaring.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm married, not dead. I see men sometimes who look good to me. The mind does what it does. But I have not acted on it and don't plan to.

Back