Ladies,.....Show your love for

bollyhair

our newest member Kim7. She is a friend of mine, and after MONTHS of me doing "infommercials" for LHCF and after MONTHS of her JOKING me for it, she has finally officially joined!
clap.gif
EVERYDAY I was calling her with some hair tips that I gained from the board and with every new product that I read about or purchased, I went into "infommercial mode". Just like the man in those Wendy's commercials, I believe I was the "unofficial spokesperson" for LHCF! And of course I was RELENTLESSLY joked for this, as I'm sure many of you can relate to. Anyway, one day I finally got my friend to try the Elasta Mango Butter and,....SHE LOVED IT! (Curiously I am no longer a fan!?) And now,...she is one of our SISTERS IN THE NAME OF HAIR (I'm such a nerd, I know!
grin.gif
). So ladies, like I said, she hasn't posted yet because she is till kinda unsure, I believe, so I thought if everyone reading this could acutally RESPOND in welcoming KIM7, she will feel more comfortable. BTW, she's an actual trained hairstylist (though no longer working in that field) so she has a wealth of info to share. Welcome Kim7!
wave.gif
weird.gif
wave.gif
cheers.gif

Hey, Kim. ((((((((hugs)))))))) and welcome.

***WARNING*** This board is addictive ***WARNING***

By the way Kim,

Get your checkbook ready
smile.gif

Sengschick--I just love that group hug smiley--had to steal it for a second...
love59.gif

Kim7, u betta stop playing and post some things u learned in ur hair stylist classes(I dont actually know what they are called)

PS, ladies I give her 2 weeks till we see her responding to posts on a regular basis!

Hey, Kim7 here! Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome!

First of all, Bolly was not exaggerating! I used to joke her to death about her addiction to LHCF, and then.... well I think you know the end to that story.

Once I figure out how to use this website, I'll be dangerous!

I'm interested in growing my hair out, and I need some good tips. I am ADDICTED to the curling iron. I know, I know, as Bolly told you I am a Stylist, so I KNOW better. I really dont use one that much...
pinocchio.gif

I need advice on what to do with my hair when I dont use a curling iron. Bolly wants to try a twist out on me, any other suggestions?
huh.gif

Back