LADIES, I LOVE YOU TO DEATH,BUT I WILL NEVER TAKE YOUR ADVICE ON...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bravenewgirl87 said:
I find with you and Poohbear that the threads you two post in tend to become uncomfortable... not only that, but the both of you have sort of a gang mentality about posting. And SQ, half of what you say in the threads don't even make sense... they are so far from the orginal topic matter. You can read btw the lines all you want to, but how you gonna read something that isn't there. Besides, would you know real racism if you saw it? I'm confused since everything with you two is racist.

Are you serious girl. You were not even talking about me and this makes me :( Since when was been analytical a bad thing. I actually look forward to reading the post of these two ladies...thank you very much. And no everthing that they post is not racist or was this another joke that I missed.

bravenewgirl87 said:
can you really straighten hair on low settings or must it be high heat? Is my hair scorched for life or can i bounce back from with with some DC and TLC?

A JC penny salon in Queens did my blowout on low heat. She had an ionic blowdryer and after it was so shiny and pain free.

bravenewgirl87 said:

I totally agree. I don't want to discuss this in a PM or anything else bc its just crazy. I already told PB that not everything is meant to be racially perverse or a personal attack. She will know real true racism when it hits her.
LOL! What are you talking about!? I didn't say anything racially perverse! And I'll know true racism when it hits me? LOL, you do not know me, I've faced racism as well as many other ladies here nearly all my life. You were the one who mentioned latina women having thin hair and balding, and making generalizations about Dominicans, and a whole slew of other crap. Don't get it twisted.

And I just saw the other posts you just made...all I can say is WOW! Strawberry Queen and I have a gang mentality? Lol! I don't even know Strawberry Queen but from the posts I've seen by her, she's a sweet person too! Neither her nor I said anything racially perverse in this thread...YOU DID! But I'm done, so please refrain from saying untrue things about me and some of the other people in this thread just because you said some things that hit people's nerve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back