Ladies In A Relationship, How Long Did You Wait To Buss It Open For Your Man?

418056.jpg

We emailed for a while, then I invited him over and f***ed him. Called my girls the next day like, 'Alright bi****s, you on your own. :peace:'
:lachen: @ this whole post!

If I like you, I don't even wait until dessert. But that means it's forever... See balance, lol. I have a keen sense of who sticks around. Those who I have slept with on the first date tend to stick around longest. My hs bf 4 years, the guy after was 2 into my marriage, my husband I did express my concern that we were not intimate so I sexually knew what I wanted, the guy after my marriage kinda hung around for three years, my latest is sticking around much to my chagrin.

Someone once told me after he has invested time & money on you if you want it to turn into a relationship.

Not sure where I am with this advice. I'm leaning towards BS tho.

Reactions: JFK
7 months. That's the longest either one of us has waited. We wanted to get this right. We weren't interested in casually dating. We are both in our late thirties with children. We are dating for marriage. I think it was a great decision but now we can't keep our hands off each other, lol We met three years ago but have been dating for over a year.

1 month after we started dating and I only made him wait, because we were 6 hours away from each other. My sister told me it was a bad idea and he won't respect me....Lies! LOL We were engaged 6 months later and we've been married for 13 years.
6 hours away? Did y'all start off like that? How did you make it work?

me and my current SO waited about 2 weeks. We flirted hard back and forth at work then he finally asked me out to the movies. The first date I was good I kissed him and went home the second date I knew it was going to happen our third date was a hotel room :badgirl:

But we've been together for 2 years now.

When we were exclusive, I have his SSN#, and at least 3 months waiting period.
This is my protocol. I've been married 13 years and together 16.

One size doesn't fit all, though, but if you do BUST it open, make sure YOU protect yourself....

It just depends. If its just for fun I still make them wait just to see if their is a sexual attraction. Last dude was about 6 or 7 months.

My last relationship it was 3 months. Yea I did the 90 day rule.

6 hours away? Did y'all start off like that? How did you make it work?
Just seeing this....We met in my city (which is his hometown) while he was here visiting family, but he lived 6 hours away in his college town. He would drive down here to see me every 2 weeks until he was able to transfer his job. He was actually planning to move to Atlanta, but once we got together he decided to move back home. I also visited him a few times.

The distance was challenging, but we talked all the time....wish there was FaceTime back then. Long distance relationships can be difficult, but I didn't have to wait too long. He moved 3 months after we met. If you're familiar with Florida, I was in Fort Lauderdale/Miramar and he was in Tallahassee.

Just seeing this....We met in my city (which is his hometown) while he was here visiting family, but he lived 6 hours away in his college town. He would drive down here to see me every 2 weeks until he was able to transfer his job. He was actually planning to move to Atlanta, but once we got together he decided to move back home. I also visited him a few times.

The distance was challenging, but we talked all the time....wish there was FaceTime back then. Long distance relationships can be difficult, but I didn't have to wait too long. He moved 3 months after we met. If you're familiar with Florida, I was in Fort Lauderdale/Miramar and he was in Tallahassee.
I am! My dad's fam is from Tallahassee lol. So WOOOW that he drove that far. And DAYMN to him moving so soon after y'all met! He must have known you were the one. Very sweet lol.

Back