Ladies How Would You Handle This Situation Between Your Man And Your Daughter?

THIS ! I couldn't place my finger on why the argument of her covering up bothered me so. I imagine my mother went through this and she outright told me that she prolonged dating because she didn't want to have to kill a man who became sexually attracted to me, especially considering I developed as such an early age. My stepdad is awesome and I would feel more so hurt if he were attracted to me in such a way because I view him as my dad. While this isn't quite the same, that dude is still like family or potential family. It honestly wouldn't cross my mind, even as an adult to think that my mother's boyfiend or husband would be attracted to me in such a way. There are just mental boundaries that I do not cross, and perhaps I would assume others would feel the same. Perhaps the young girl in the OP felt the same. And you can't really hide a body like that (even the first pic is not obscene, we wouldn't look twice if she was a size 2 and wore an A cup). I had my cousin's half brother try to hit on me and though we aren't even blood relatives, I was still disgusted. Like n*gga if my cousin is your brother, you're still my cousin..ewww

Was he cute? Lol

I know a 16 yo whose body is a slightly similar version of the op. She dresses like the op.

She sits in her mother's boyfriend's lap and is always hugging him or laying her head on his shoulders.

Whenever i see it i feel uncomfortable. Her family all suspect something is going on. But no one has the nerve to say anything because they know how she would react.

I point blank asked her once when the girl was acting up and she swore that he would never do that.

I know a 16 yo whose body is a slightly similar version of the op. She dresses like the op.

She sits in her mother's boyfriend's lap and is always hugging him or laying her head on his shoulders.

Whenever i see it i feel uncomfortable. Her family all suspect something is going on. But no one has the nerve to say anything because they know how she would react.

I point blank asked her once when the girl was acting up and she swore that he would never do that.

:eek: That's way too touchy feely for my liking. I never did all of that with my step dad but maybe it's because my family wasn't overly affectionate.

How long has this man been in the picture? I would not be able to tolerate that type of behavior. I would think the boyfriend was grooming the girl and I would feel I failed at teaching her proper boundaries, respect for herself and respect for others. Just NO!

8 or 9. This is the girl i made a thread about repeatedly running away. The step father and mother are not talking to each other at the moment and the girl is as happy as ever and he takes her everwhere now- school, after class events etc. He took her someplace a few weeks ago and they came back late and the mother was furious.
:eek: That's way too touchy feely for my liking. I never did all of that with my step dad but maybe it's because my family wasn't overly affectionate.

How long has this man been in the picture? I would not be able to tolerate that type of behavior. I would think the boyfriend was grooming the girl and I would feel I failed at teaching her proper boundaries, respect for herself and respect for others. Just NO!

I just went on a date last night and the guy told me that he would never bring his daughter around the guy who introduced us because his a horndog and his daughter has big t n a and he wouldn't trust him. this is a man telling me this.

@Sweetg

What does his statement mean to you. That men are horndogs, that he too is aware of his daughter's body or do you have a problem with him even seeing his daughter in that light...I'm trying to figure out what this means to you. Bad/good etc etc.

He's not referring to all men. His referring to this one person that introduced us (who is married by the way) & currently his life is in a bit of a turmoil because he got a one of his young employees pregnant and NOW his wife is pregnant too and he is stressed. So that was the basis of the conversation. Then he went to say based on his characteristics

He would not bring his heavily developed daughter around someone like this. Who has zero filters or boundaries.

what does it mean to me @Fine 4s :
Be aware of who you are dating and their character. We can all control our urges.

Last edited:
But honestly lets change the question: If your husband or significant other had a fine grown-up son/cousin/brother with money and good morals would you be attracted to him? Even if he was like 6'4" with a nice smile, nice personality, banging body and a big D? Even if he was your ideal? If the answer is yes... I would give the dude a chance because most dudes would just on the low try some ish with the daughter and not tell you. Either way most dudes gonna be attracted to a woman who looks like that so value the one that tells you. Just my opinion. But he'd still have to leave if that was me lol.

@Sweetg

OK, I see. I thought you felt sometime of way about your date's comment.
Sux to be that guy. Does the wife know?
Then again, why would I be friends with someone I didn't trust around my daughter? He must know more than this situation...

@Sweetg

OK, I see. I thought you felt sometime of way about your date's comment.
Sux to be that guy. Does the wife know?
Then again, why would I be friends with someone I didn't trust around my daughter? He must know more than this situation...

Gotcha! Yes the wife knows. They are business associates. The cheater is his client. The cheater is my client also. Sometimes you get close to your clients and they share things with you since our biz is a social environment. But yes...maybe there is more...I mean...he shared more with me...that's questionable....

I'm 58 y/o and it is not good for another woman to be in your home period. It doesn't matter if the man is the type to cheat.

I understand where the BF is coming from but he could have stated it differently. He recognized his lust or that potential and removed himself from crossing the line.

He was her BF and not her dh so maybe he felt he did not have the authority to discuss the daughter covering up.

He did the right thing - move.

It won't end well to move another woman into your home with your man, family or not, if your man is the type to cheat.

https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/would-you-beat-her-down-or-him-or-both.798711/

I hate to say it but if she walking around the house looking like this she is sending a clear message. So, I understand his being tempted. Chicks that put it on display in that way usually roll over when men look their way. So, shenanigans would definitely commence. I would let him know that I appreciate his honesty and would wish him a nice life. The relationship would be permanently terminated.

Back