Ladies, heard of these products?

Lorraine

Ladies,
I need your help! There are a few (Dominican) products I came across during my Salerm run and they mirror the ingredients and perhaps the results of Alter Ego and Salerm. I found them on the same shelf and they caught my attention. The problem is the entire description is in spanish with no translation on the bottle, unlike Salerm.

Is anyone familiar with these? If so please share your reviews.

KUZ
Products: shampoo, conditioner, hair lotion (like Alter Ego), hair mask
My notes: did a Google search and the following comment popped up from a hair board "I also found this new shampoo.. its a funny name.. have to check the bottle for the correct spelling..think its KUZ.. its the best shampoo and conditioner i have ever used.. a bit pricey, but wonderful for thick unruly hair like mine."

Yoriel
Products: full line of shampoos and conditioners, hair finishing sheen, and hair mask, hair lotion for scalp
My notes: No search results found.

Alfaparf
My notes: I am not sure if this one is a Dominican product after looking at their web site (http://www.alfaparf.com) but they have hair lotion in breakable tubes to nourish your scalp, particularly the hair bulbs.

Alfa Parf is AWESOME. Especially the Semi Di Lino Serum.

Yoriel is decent too. It's yet another group of Cholesterol grade deep conditioners. Good. SOme flavors are better than others. I like the Honey Almod of theirs I think....

I don't know KUZ....

I saw the Honey and Almond conditioner, and another I can't recall. They all had more products than Salerm and Alter Ego. That is what caught my attention. I tried to bury the PJ inside of me but it might have to come out.
fighting47.gif

The Semi Di Lino Serum, huh?
confused06.gif

Labett and Tracy, I can't believe you didn't tell me about this sooner. I should have posted this thread earlier. The store was stocked. I will get it next time.

Back