Kimmaytube's Updated Length Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
You caught me. :sad:

There's also a fashion subforum on this website, just like Kimmay does fashion videos to. So my comment still stands. :)

Besides, since when aren't we allowed to discuss non-hair things in the hair forum? Excuse me, I wasn't aware I was breaking any new rules. I will post what I see fit, where I see fit. Just like you do, sis.

Yet this video was primarily about her HAIR.
And I never said you were breaking any rules.

How is any of this constructive? Kimmaytube does not need any of yalls advice. LOL She's successful hair wise and business wise. Something half the people are not here. This is a HAIR forum. So why all this talk about attitude/outfits/earrings is beyond me.

Your going in hard for someone you don't even know supposedly...So you watch her videos that makes you Kimmay's friend and defender....Girl please slow your roll

YOU BEECHES THINK IT'S A GAME! IT AIN'T!

This here hurr is some serius shyt! I'll fight a heau for Kimmay!

*takes off my earrings, places mommy wig on the table*

Come join me and zedianchic. I got enough lawn chairs.

girl i have no time to recline:nono:.... I need to watch as I swang' off my ab circle pro every second of errry day
ab_circle_pro.jpg

I won't even hate on KT but more than she's serious about her hair she's serious about her MONEY. Don't let it fool you....you're her consumer.

Your going in hard for someone you don't even know supposedly...So you watch her videos that makes you Kimmay's friend and defender....Girl please slow your roll

Why should I? She's good at what she does and actually has a hair type similar to most people on this board.

Geez, I don't understand why we all just can't get along. If this is only the internet, I wonder how everyone would get along face-to-face. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back