Kimmaytube's Updated Length Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft.

People on here bashing kimmaytube when they haven't even retained one inch since being a member on LHCF.

pew pew! #shotsfired

lasercatanimated.gif

Last edited:
^^ Hi Kimmay! :lol:

I'm not kimmay:lol:

I've just followed her for a long time. Yes sometimes she can get an attitude, but at least she is SERIOUS about natural hair education and growth, unlike many natural youtubers who just spew out nonsense that helps no one.

And people on here are attacking things like her not wearing a bra or having big necklaces/earrings when that has NOTHING to do with hair.

True but I found it weird no one created a post on her new update yet so I just decided to do it. That's what I mean that she's doing something right; I'm mostly giving her credit...If it were longhairdontcare2011 (whose hair is also to die for!!!) or some other popular youtube hair guru, an update would be up in literally seconds. #JS

But I understand the attitude thing. Puts me back to kindergarten years when the teachers would scold or instruct us with a distinct kind of tone. Sometimes I just fastforward kimmay's hair update videos just to get to the length check part...I do that to a lot of people because they talk tooo much in their videos and I just want to see the hair!

Also, I missed the tarin beef. The video went down before I saw it...How did it all even begin?

Girl you ain't gotta say nothing. Just sit back and watch the magic happen.

I've just followed her for a long time. Yes sometimes she can get an attitude, but at least she is SERIOUS about natural hair education and growth, unlike many natural youtubers who just spew out nonsense that helps no one.

And people on here are attacking things like her not wearing a bra or having big necklaces/earrings when that has NOTHING to do with hair.
Well let me say this, if i suppose to be looking at your hair, i dont want to see you trying to do a length check (in the front) and you dnt have a bra on, like seriously??? :yawn:

Attacks really?

You thought those were attacks? Really?

:rofl:

I don't need to throw salt. Hell I think her look in that vid is cute. Again, I don't need to insult or kiss bootay.

Well let me say this, if i suppose to be looking at your hair, i dont want to see you trying to do a length check (in the front) and you dnt have a bra on, like seriously??? :yawn:

Attacks really?

For most of the video, you cant even see her bust anyway!

I don't need to throw salt. Hell I think her look in that vid is cute. Again, I don't need to insult or kiss bootay.

Agreed. One can make a constructive comment expressing their dislike without it being an "attack" or being a "hater." Just because I don't care for her attitude or outfit doesn't mean I like her hair any less - she works hard on it and it shows. I don't see why people need to read more into what isn't there in the first place.

I love your dress in your sig, btw! :yep:

Pfft.

People on here bashing kimmaytube when they haven't even retained one inch since being a member on LHCF.

:ohsnap:

Time for some hot wings...

wings.jpg

Agreed. One can make a constructive comment expressing their dislike without it being an "attack" or being a "hater." Just because I don't care for her attitude or outfit doesn't mean I like her hair any less - she works hard on it and it shows. I don't see why people need to read more into what isn't there in the first place.

Stop kissing Ri's butt, Robot. :lachen:

How is any of this constructive? Kimmaytube does not need any of yalls advice. LOL She's successful hair wise and business wise. Something half the people are not here. This is a HAIR forum. So why all this talk about attitude/outfits/earrings is beyond me.

Not at all. Is a good way for her to learn what not to do in a thread.

Like the fact that LHCFers do NOT like being referred to as haters simply because they critiqued a self proclaimed natural hair guru. The ladies on here will tell it like it is. Stan of not.
*Kanye shrug*

I'm bringing some roasted peanuts, I hoped you are not allergic. Hubby says he will watch DD.

How is any of this constructive? Kimmaytube does not need any of yalls advice. LOL She's successful hair wise and business wise. Something half the people are not here. This is a HAIR forum. So why all this talk about attitude/outfits/earrings is beyond me.

Why are you so defensive?:look: We are all entitled to have an opinion. This is a hair forum but this site consists of fashion, makeup, and entertainment as well.
*Kanye Shrug*

Last edited:
Stop kissing Ri's butt, Robot. :lachen:
You caught me. :sad:

There's also a fashion subforum on this website, just like Kimmay does fashion videos too. So my comment still stands. :)

Besides, since when aren't we allowed to discuss non-hair things in the hair forum? Excuse me, I wasn't aware I was breaking any new rules. I will post what I see fit, where I see fit. Just like you do, sis.

Last edited:

Kimmay?! Is that chu? Is that chu? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back