KCCC on dry hair?

chocolatetresses

I purchased KCCC when I first started transtioning, initially to try it on my sons hair, but I wanted to know if I could use it on dry hair and use it to do a bantu knot out or a twist out? Has anyone used it for that purpose?

Thanks in advance

I have to echo the times that LHCF members have said to experiment.

I am a KCCC faithful user. I'm not sure what my hair texture is but when I apply KCCC to my dry hair it calms it & smooths. I say try the style u r thinking of on a day when u can redo it if it does not work.

I think it will work if you are light handed w the gel & maybe spritzing w water to slightly dampen (not wet) hair may help.

I have to echo the times that LHCF members have said to experiment.

I am a KCCC faithful user. I'm not sure what my hair texture is but when I apply KCCC to my dry hair it calms it & smooths. I say try the style u r thinking of on a day when u can redo it if it does not work.

I think it will work if you are light handed w the gel & maybe spritzing w water to slightly dampen (not wet) hair may help.

I do this all the time. I spritz with water and then put some on- you dont need much at all. Seriously I have never found anything that slicks my edges as good as KCCC:yep:. If you want to see a pic......

http://www.public.fotki.com/selfstyled/2010/2010/fantasia-v-kccc.html

The pic is of my airdried hair- but I still get the same results if I need to add more for 2nd or 3rd day hair.

I am texlaxed btw.

I love using kccc on dry hair! It makes my twists so shiny and frizz free:yep:! Sometimes I use a little bit of water so it won't be so sticky

Those pics were just what I needed to see. I ordered some & got some from Whole Foods. I'm psyched about doing my hair Friday night!

I do this all the time. I spritz with water and then put some on- you dont need much at all. Seriously I have never found anything that slicks my edges as good as KCCC:yep:. If you want to see a pic.....

The pic is of my airdried hair... 3rd day hair. I am texlaxed btw.[/QUOTE]

I have only just braided my hair applying kccc on dry hair and sealing it with a conditioner, without water (after seeing a vide on youtube by charzboss's regimen), and my hair is very smooth and elongated. I am pretty confident that tomorrow I will get my first good braidout ever.

what a great product.

Back