Kandegirl's Fotki Update-Pics

kandegirl

Hello,

This is my hair update after five months. I got a relaxer using Mizani Sensitive. I've worn sewn-in weaves during the five months. The parts of the back of my hair is at arm-pit length. I'm pleased with the results and thank you ladies for all the advice on this forum. It has truly helped me over the past few years. Update is in my fotki. PW is below.:)

Thanks Ladies...

On Ebay you can search ponytails but the lady who does them is a member here. You can search ponytails on here or just email her at the address in my fotki. I'll look for her business card. It's around here somewhere but I just moved so I'll have to look for it.

The ponytails are really a hair-saver in between weaves.

Looking good!

kandegirl said:
Hello,

This is my hair update after five months. I got a relaxer using Mizani Sensitive. I've worn sewn-in weaves during the five months. The parts of the back of my hair is at arm-pit length. I'm pleased with the results and thank you ladies for all the advice on this forum. It has truly helped me over the past few years. Update is in my fotki. PW is below.:)

Healthy progress, Kandegirl. I love Michelle's ponies and yours is so good looking. Your flexi-rod makes me sad...'cause I cannot do them myself!:lol: Next touch-up I'm having it done for me...yours are beautiful.

Thanks Ladies,

I'm on here surfing all the time and its your tips that help me. I'm so thankful I found this site. I've been growing my hair and a few friends ever since.

Thanks

Awh, You can do it!!! Please post pics when you get yours done.

BrooklynSouth said:
Healthy progress, Kandegirl. I love Michelle's ponies and yours is so good looking. Your flexi-rod makes me sad...'cause I cannot do them myself!:lol: Next touch-up I'm having it done for me...yours are beautiful.

Back