Just for Fun -- How Will Your Dream Hair Look On You? (pics)

Ediese

I've really been loving my short, shoulder length bob. I got a full weave with no hair left out installed a few weeks ago. I had it cut at SuperCuts last week in a short bob with layers in the back for 17.95. I love it! It's so crazy because I'm getting so many compliments. :ohwell: Everyone seems to think that it fits me to a T. I've never really got any compliments on my real hair. :ohwell:

Anyway, I digress. I know this has been done before, but I thought it'd be fun to do it again. Do you have any idea how your hair will look at your ultimate goal? I used photoshop to modify my image. If you have Paint, you can open your photo in paint to modify it. Just copy the ends of your hair, and then paste it to whatever length you desire.

What about it? Anyone with me?! Let's see how your ultimate goal will look on you?

Current Length (as of August/September)

BSL...hopefully December 2008 (photoshopped)

WL...hopefully December 2009 (photshopped)

Um...I think this will probably be TOO much hair (blasphemy):lachen: I don't think ANYBODY would be able to tell me ANYTHING if I had hair this long! :spinning:

Last edited:
lol............this is fun:

this is my real hair now:

DSC03224.jpg

this is my face hair look :blush:..........lol:

fun.jpg

you know, I just realized I made my face hair a little longer (WL) than what my hair goal is (MBL), but I kind'a like it, so umm will see.....:rolleyes:

lol............this is fun:

this is my real hair now:

DSC03224.jpg

this is my face hair look :blush:..........lol:

fun.jpg

you know, I just realized I made my face hair a little longer (WL) than what my hair goal is (MBL), but I kind'a like it, so umm will see.....:rolleyes:

:lachen: I love it too...looks fantastic!!

ROTMFF :lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl, you are sooooo crazy. OMG! It looks dayum good though! Loves it!! How the heck did you do that?

Gooooorl! lmaooo
I was looking thru that site looking for lacefronts and I was like hmmm! :scratchch that looks alright right there!
I used photoshop lol

Back