June 24, 25, 26 What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hello Ladies....The Weekend is upon us. What are you doing to your Hair this Weekend?

My Wash Day is Sunday. I will probably:

Cowash with Hairveda's MoistPRO
Use Cathy Howse UBH DC'er as a Protein Treatment
Steam with Qhemet's Moringa DC'er
Apply Leave-In and Dry Under Dryer

What Are YOU Doing??????

Washing with Hair One Olive Oil and a splash of Wen Fig Oil
APhogee 2 minute treatment
DCing with Silk ELements and Splash of that Wen Fig oil again

And gonna wear my hair in a bun via Ez Comb since I have to zumba tomorrow :)

i washed last night, conditioned overnight, moisturized with oyin hair dew

and now i'm letting my hair dry & stretch for twisting.

will try the oyin burnt sugar pomade when i twist

Today: Already did an oil rinse with coconut oil after the gym. Moisturized with Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk and sealed with jojoba oil.

Saturday: Depending on how my hair looks, I'll wear it out again or put back into a puff. TBA

Sunday: Shampoo after the gym. Not sure which shampoo I will use yet, but I may condition with the last of my SM Purification Hair Masque. Style: TBA

Blow dry and flat iron as usual but i'm going to revisit my previous staple DC.. lustrasilk shea butter.. I love AO HSR but sheesh its expensive and I go through it to fast.

Today: Self-relax
Tomorrow: Swang my hurrr!
Sunday: Protein dc if I have time, cowash if I'm short on time.

well my hair is stretched from banding, and im currently trying an individual braid out with apex pressing oil (a grease) and eco style gel clear to see if I can combat humidity tommorow...

then Sunday is my DC day

my hair is in two braids right now and i will leave it like this for tomorrow.
if i go out on sunday i will shampoo, condition and wash and go.
if i dont go out then i will shampoo, condition, and then put my two braids back in using koils by nature shea aloe leave in with naturalista butter on my ends. and leave my hair like that until next wednesday.

Used my butter mix to twist my hair up for tomorrow. On Sunday I'll be shampooing, apogee 2 step and then DCing with steam.

on Sat.night/Sun.morn

henna gloss with Raj. Henna and Alaffia Shea & Henna cond.
Shampoo w/Elucence diluted w/water and aloe
DC with Aloxxi Keratin Treatment

Rollerset

Dust ends as I roller.

Last night I shampooed (elucence moisture balancing shampoo), oil rinsed (coconut oil), and conditioned (Yes to Cucumbers). Afterwards I detangled and braided it up for a braidout on Sunday (used concoction of YTC, Kinky Curly Curling Custard, and Anita Grant Monoi de Tahiti butter.)
I plan to co-wash/style Sunday or Monday evening and I'm using this thread for inspiration, ladies. BuMp!

Tomorrow I'm going to pre-poo with Ojon restorative hair treatment for several hours. Then I'll poo & co-wash Ojon Reversed Damage Poo & Condish, put some Lee Stafford Growth Treatment on for several minutes, rinse & do a protein treatment with Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic Emergency Reconstructor, DC under steamer with Racioppi Mask w/Olive Oil wax for dehydrated hair w/split ends for 40 minutes. I'll put some Ovation on my scalp & hair and let it sit for about 4 hours, rinse and put some Alterna Bamboo Intense Moisturizer in for about 3 minutes, rinse & wrap w/Nairobi and dry. Sunday is our 12th anniversary and we are going out to dinner with another couple.

Last edited:
I know I'm going to wash it Sunday using keracare naturals and probably will try a twist out with the butter cream. Or I will try As I Am Naturally samples I have. Or I will try Miss Jessie curly merange (sp). I cannot think of other hair options for my 4ab hair.

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

This morning I cowashed with Garnier Lenght & Strength and then DC'd with that Butters n Bars Conditioning masque. It was fantastic. My hair rinsed so silky and soft and I love how it looks not that its dried. That masque is great.

I plan to wash again Sunday morning, early. I'll do an oil prepoo, wash with Aveda DR, and DC with Claudie's Deep Moisturizing.

I co-washed tonight cuz my hair was DRYYYY!!!! I'm dc'ing with heat now. On Sunday afternoon, I'll wash, oil rinse, protein, dc, air dry....maybe band.

Because my hair is unbearable these days I have now started washing my hair on Friday nights and drying and flat ironing on Saturday morning
Shampooing with sally's one n only argan oil moisture shampoo
It is moisture week so its DCing either with Lustrasilk shea butter and mango or silk elements cholesterol
And flat iron as usual

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

I wore my hair out for dinner with a friend, now it's in a side braid and braided bun.

Saturday I have class so it's going to be in a ballerina bun and I want to wash and DC later and attempt flexi rods once more.

Sunday I'm wearing my hair out for church. I'm going to a concert later on in the evening so if I like the flexi rod set I'll leave it, if not I'm going to have to rewet and rollerset.

I'm expecting a boring weekend, so it will probably be me and the TV and the Air Conditioner, sat with scissors searching and destroying split ends =) it's actually weirdly satisfying!

a DC and a shower cap might be involved too

Saturday,

Conditition wash /deep condition with Wen Fig & Jasmines Pink cotton candy conditioner.

Wash with Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Shampoo. DC with Cream of Nature Argan Oil DC (forgot the actual name). Giovanni Direct Leave In Conditioner with coconut oil and twist it up.

Back