October 21,22,23...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

I wanted to wash tonight but since there is a football game... I'll be giving my hair some much needed TLC tomorrow...Hoping my Oyin order comes in so I can get some moisture into these strands!!

If so tomorrow I will DC with my greek yogurt condish, use some juice and berries to moisturize and seal with grape seed oil... If no Oyin then I will just use some Giovanni Direct Leave in and grape seed oil and bun!!

Sunday I'll wash with the lemon terressentials and apply some shea butter and braids for a braid out monday...

I'm am all out of everything as far as hair products and waiting for these orders to come in... I hate having to get everything online!!

Just deep conditioned with Enso and co washed with Aussie Moist yesterday and twisted it up. Not sure how I'm feeling about them so I may take them down. If I'm feeling up to it, I may henna tomorrow.

Sent from my fun My Touch 4g!

Will do a mock fro-hawk with 2 strand twists tomorrow:yep:. Prepped hair last night (CW, sealed with ceramides) for Saturday's PSing. Will try to wear the PS for the week perhaps longer depending on how my moisture level holds up.

Most likey will do some deep conditioning and co washing. I did a hardcore protein last night with an egg, castor oil and conditioner. (Boy it must have been what my hair needed, because it feels so strong just with that one treatment!!)

I may also do a bantu knot set. I want to rollerset but my hair dryer is broken :\

Already did my hair, but in anticipation for the weekend...:

Clarified w/ Profectiv Neutralizing Mousse & Mizani BB Hair Bath
DC'ed with Shescentit Okra Reconstructor :love:
Applied Alter Ego semi-permanent :love:
Co'washed with WEN Ginger Pumpkin :love:
DC'ed with Shescentit Avocado Conditioner :love:

Finished it all off by going to the salon and having them set and lightly blow it out. :) I brought my Shescentit Carrot & Pumpkin oil for them to finish my hair off with and they fell in love with the smell! Lol, their reactions were hilarious and so unexpected.

Overnight prepoo with a mix of evoo, evco and shea butter.
Clarify with HE fresh balance clarifying shampoo in two sections ( I clarify once a month).
Black tea rinse (brew 2 tablespoons of black ceylon tea in 1 litre of water).
Condition with HE HH conditioner.
DC with hair mayo under hooded dryer for 30 minutes.
Apply pantene pro V leave in for damaged hair.
Air dry.
Moisturize with organics olive oil and seal with a mix of evoo and castor oil.
Put in cornrows after a day or two.

Nothing this wknd. Re-oil/moisturize my hair as needed. Will be rocking a braided or twisted bun for a while. I've decided to adopt LongHairDon'tCare2011's hair care regimen for the fall and winter (instead of doing my usual wig regi) to see how it will serve me and my hair. Therefore, I won't be doing much except PS (100% of the time) like I usually do, wash and DC every 3-4 wks, blow-dry it as smooth as possible after that wash, and no more heat until the next wash.

Straighten with a flat-iron or pressing comb on special occasions only (1-3 times per year). So far, I've been doing this regimen off and on for a couple years and it works for me! I'm going to make it my sole mainstream approach to my hair. The health and thickness is awesome.

I'm going to co-wash with a Suave conditioner (I'm not sure which one yet).

Going to DC under my steamer with that Sally's knock off of Mixed Chicks (not a big fan of it, but want to use it up)

Then let air dry. I'm mostly in cornrows with a little left out (for 1/2 wigs). I'm going to apply my Sulfur 8/MN mix to my scalp. I will apply a little Argan Oil (which my hair seems to love right now) to the hair that's out.

If I wear my Vanilla Girl wig, I will curl/flat iron the front of my hair. If I wear Creta Girl (which I'm really leaning towards), I will just braid it to blend into the wig.

Wash, deep condition under the steamer with One N Only Argan (week two of using these products exclusively, so far so good). Finally a rollerset and will flat iron roots.

i hope im able to get second day hair tomorrow. i havent been able to since i flat ironed.

but sunday i will do a hard core protein and then steam with curl rehab for 10 minutes. then i plan on braiding for a braid out using qhemet detangling ghee and twist butter.

I washed my hair this morning, after soaking it in oils overnight. I washed with Aveda DR shampoo, DC's with Avocado & Silk, did a quick rinse with Hairveda pHinishing Rinse. I used Hydratherma Naturals Follicle booster and MHC Afrikoko Silky Lotion as leave in.

gonna do all my stuff tonight.

gonna be busy tomorrow (going to the city - errr nyc, i should say)

wanna rest sunday.

once all these folks leave my house!

Currently DC'ing with Alter Ego Garlic hot oil treatment:grin:. Thinking about styling in a frohawk or some other style besides my usual twistout puff.

Pre-poo with tomato seed oil
Shampoo with yes to tomatoes
Mixing up fenugreek, hibiscus, burdock root, and marshmallow. Might leave it on overnight we'll see
Detangle with tresseme naturals
Lustrasilk organic cholesterol as leave in

I'll wear a bun all weekend

No plans as of yet; I'm still rocking my Celie plaits from this past weekend. If I do anything to my hair it will consist of removing these plaits, applying a light moisturizer (Oyin Hair Dew) and re-plaiting.
Changed my mind - Gonna apply a few spritzes of Darcy's Kalahari Seed Oil to my plaits and cover w/ a shower cap.

mud wash
twist with kimmaytube leave in

may try making flax seed gel and whipped mango butter

:lick::lick::lick:

Tonight:
Scalp massage with castor oil.
Currently baggying/prepooing on barely damp hair with castor oil.

Tomorrow:
Shampoo with Taliah Wajiid's (children's) Berry Clean 3-in-1
Detangle with Mane and Tail
Cold Rinse
Apply Yes to Cucumbers and Darcy's Botanicals Vanilla Delight Daily Leave in Conditioner
Section and Band
Seal ends with Castor Oil or Anita Grant Monoi de Tahiti

Sometime later this week:
Take down banded sections
Apply Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter
Chunky Braidout

Just done a relaxer (retouch) after having a 14 week stretch....done a Aphogee keratin 2 minute reconstructer (left it on for 1.5 hour), deep moisture conditioner(added honey,coconut milk to it :lick:), leave-in, kemi-oyl, air-drying :yep:

Last edited:
Yesterday I did a pre poo for 8hrs with evco, evoo, avocado oil, sunflower oil, and a tiny bit of henna
Then I sprayed my hair with a acv +water mix then applied my shampoo (SM organic coconut & hibiscus curl shine shampoo ) I shampooed twice then I DC overnight with SAS by Giovanni mixed with Giovanni tea tree triple treat and some wheat germ oil. When I rinse later ill apply a mix of water, aowc, and glycerine then seal with Shea

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

I recently got my samples of hairveda in the mail, I'm deciding if I should take my sew in down tomorrow or Thursday. I wonder if Ulta is still having the sale on Matrix?

Sent from my PC36100 using PC36100

Wash with SM moisture retention
Condition with CJ smoothing conditioner
Oil rinse with my oil mix
DC with CJ rehab
M&S with claudie's satin and SSI pumpkin defrizzer
Style with JC curl cream and flat twist for a twist out .

Today, I plan to cowash and attempt a very define WnG by finger coiling with gel. Saw it on YT. I plan to try and rock it today, then maybe pineapple, then tomorrow wear a slouch crochet hat or pin it into an updo if I can salvage it. Sunday night, I will do an overnight DC to prep for a YT bun I will try to rock for a few days.

I did my first indigo treatment. :grin:

DC with silicon mix and used lacio lacio as a leave-in

Under the dryer right now and can't believe how soft my hair feels.:love4:

I plan on relaxing my hair tomorrow, so tonight I'll be sectioning, twisting my hair and basing my scalp.

Back