June 24, 25, 26 What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Last night applied Heenara mix. This morning rinsed and styled in a ballerina bun with banana clip

Slapping on my half wig. I only shampoo every other week and thank goodness this is the in between week.

On Friday, June 24, I was wearing a FAILED twistout during the day and decided to straighten my hair yesterday evening after work.

I wash my hair with Mane N Tail Shampoo. I treated my hair with Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor. I applied Mane N Tail Conditioner to my hair and blowdried in sections with my Andis Ceramic Blowdryer. Then I greased my scalp with BB Super Gro. Then I applied Ultra Sheen Creme Satin Pres to my hair and flat ironed in sections with my new Andis Ceramic Flat Iron.

This morning I used WEN Teatree cleanser. I'm currently under the dryer with Hairveda Stirinillah conditioner and then plan to do a flexirod set.

Wash: Joico Kpak Shampoo
Protein: Joico k Pak Recon
DC: Jasmine a&c (love it)
Leave in: Redken Anti-Snap
Syler: Oyin Honey Dew then complete some single braids

I just finished relaxing my hair a 11 wks post. I have my conditioner on now. I'm going to rollerset and wrap. I AM EXHAUSTED!

Right now I'm prepoo-ing with Anatanaturals Amla Conditioning Treatment Oil. Afterwards I'll shampoo with Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo + DC with ORS Olive Oil Replenishing pack (may add an oil and honey to it) and then do some sort of twist 'do with Donna Marie Curling Creme and EcoStyler Argan Oil

Right Now:

I Just washed my hair with Wen Fig - Love it x's 10
I put in Dudleys DRC Will leave in for 20 minutes
Do a Deep condition with Silk Elements & Fig oil

This is all in to prep for next weeks relaxer and get rid of my sweaty scalp lol

Getting ready to henna - Nupur 9 Blend, aloe vera gel, black tea
DC with SE Megasilk
Follow with NTM silk touch/Cocasta oil combo as my leave-in

Too frustrated with my hair for words.
Last night did a clarifying shampoo, light protien (NTM mask), and DC (argan oil packets via Sally's). Then put it on flexi-rods with braids--about 6 total.

Woke up to fat hair (yay?), but got frustrated so put it in a ponytail with the ends tucked.

so.
that's where I am right now.

-_-

Nothing special. Gonna do an overnight deep co-wash with AO Rosa Mosquetta. After rinsing tomorrow morning, I'll use WEN Sweet Almond Mint as a leave in, add a little Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel and airdry.

I oil prepooed using aloe gel, perilla seed, ricebran and wheatgerm oil and vatika frosting layered on HE HH mixed with Henna for a gloss with heat for an hour

Washed with Curls clarifying and Elucence MB

Condish with Elucence MB

Used kimmaytube leave-in on soaking wet hair with Scala Shea styling cream

Hair was soft, curly and shiny today!

Right now I have henna in my hair. I wanted to leave it on overnight but its too runny.
My mixture:
ayur rajasthani henna, henna from indian grocer, amla juice, blended amla fruits, bhringraj, brahmi

Going to rinse it out soon and then DC with BPT aloe.

Let it dry with no leave ins because I really liked the way it looked before I put the henna in

I don't do much to my hair these days other than cowash and bun, but I really want to do an oil rinse this weekend. I love the way they make the tangles melt from my hair and just make it feel so deliciously soft. I've been having a problem with my ends feeling extremely dry lately, so I can't wait to see if this remedies it.

I have a large jar of EVCO, some EVOO, avocado and sweet almond oils, so I'll pick some and mix it up. After rinsing, I plan on cowashing with TJ Nourish Spa or Giovanni SAS and using it as a leave-in, too. I will seal with a dab of oil and maybe do some flat twists or french braids.

I'm lazy and I don't feel like doing hair but I gotta put my hair under some water so here it goes. :ohwell: Today:

Prepoo - with MHC Honey & Horsetail Reconstructor on edges (trying to finish it up) and Sitrinillah on my ends. Normally, I don't prepoo.
Wash - w/Amla Cream Rinse
DC - w/Sitrinillah
Leave-in- Moisture Mist
Rollerset - Jane Carter Wrap and Roll
Seal - Cocosta Shikakai Oil :lick:

ETA: Too lazy to rollerset, ugh so I'm bunning this week.

Last edited:
Change in plans. I was going to do a weave, but I relaxed all over. I just wanted to wear my hair out. I've been wearing a wig & with 11 weeks of new growth, I've been sweating like I stole something. Extenstions Plus hair is not heavy at all & I wanted the weave so that I could exercise & still wear cute hairstyles but I got fed up with the wig.

I guess I'll have to do a black Adore rinse later this week.

My next relaxer will be Labor Day or Columbus Day with the last one for the year being around Christmas.

Back