December 9,10,11....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

I didnt intend to but...I took down my braid extensions....So in the morning I'll deep condition, wash and mini condition....then maybe rope twist or something of that nature...

And use flax seed and my leave in with castor on the ends

I'm preparing for a relaxer touch up next weekend so I will clarify and deep condition overnight. Then braid up the back, put curlformers on the front, and go under my half wig for the week

Oops. Forgot to add products. Gotta buy a clarifying shampoo today. Then DC with Elasta QP mix, spritz in my aphogee green tea and keratin spray, apply leave in and oil on the braids. Leave in and ORS smooth and hold pudding on the front

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF :)

Henna last night
Now I am just going to play around with some styles.. I got two bun donut type things yesterday, one of which I have absolutely no idea what to do with - looks like this

Cleansed with Enso's Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner
Did a Nexxus Emergencee *under dryer no plastic cap*
Will Steam with either Marie Dean's Green Hemp or Tiiva Naturals
Black Tea Rinse.
Hairveda's Phinishing Rinse ACV *as final rinse*
Apply Leave-In, Oil & Dry Under Dryer

wash with HV shikakai bar
Steam with BHF macadamia mask
deep leave-in with AOHC
twist with Darcys avocado and honey twisting cream

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals Avocado and Aloe Vera
DC with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO
Oil scalp with tea tree/peppermint/EVOO
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct Leave-In/EVOO
Airdry into 12 twists
Wig it....because it's cold! :freezing:

pre-poo
wash with giovanni 50-50
do hard core protein treatment
condition with ao gbp or hsr
detangle and apply db leave-in
twist hair for twistout style using ic gel with sparkle-lites (clear) and apply perm rods to the ends
when i take down twists apply qhemet amla and olive heavy cream followed by my oil mix

Another weekendanother opportunity to try some new products.

Washing with con argan oil
Then using cj repair me followed by an overnight dc with butters n bars original hair masque with a hydracap. Then if I have the patience I'll put some flat twist in with the donna marie buttercreme.

Well I just washed my hair with CON Moisture Shampoo and Deep Conditioner with CON Moisture Extreme Condish. wit Hot 6 Oil and a little of my MTG mix. And i am airdrying with bantu knots with cantu leave in and ors olive oil

I bought a cute wig.
but I'm saving that for another day.
right now I'm DC'ing under the dryer with Silk Elements DC.
gonna blowdry, flatiron, and then get a trim from somewhere. any random place will do lol.

Sitting here with DC in my hair right now. About to take down corn rows (the past week's PS) apply lv-in, seal, and braid up for a big hair braid out I'll be wearing tomorrow at a Christmas party. After the party is over, I'll braid it up for the PS of the week and leave it alone until next weekend.:look:

went swimming earlier today. Did a pre-poo with palm oil. Shampoo, conditioned and applied neem oil. Made 2 pigtails and applied leave-in from base to ends.

About to detangle and do a quick HOT with some oils and conditioner. I've been having a lot of ssk's lately (since cutting the remainder of my relaxed hair off), and members of the board community say hot's can/ will help! THOUGHTS??

mixed Mumtaz henna, Giovanni SAS Deeper Moisture conditioner, honey and sesame oil. Will apply it later today, wash out. oil rinse, braid hair to dry.

I clarifyed my hair 3 hours ago and had my henna sitting in my hair for over 2 hours now. I will be washing it out when I'm done with my dinner. Then I will be adding the indigo for about 2 hours.

Washed my braids and I've been dc'ing with ao hsr for a couple/few hours now. Ill put red palm oil/castor oil over the conditioner before rinsing it all when I shower tonight. Then pin it up.

wash with HV shikakai bar
Steam with BHF macadamia mask
deep leave-in with AOHC
twist with Darcys avocado and honey twisting cream

Instead decided to

do brahmi, aritha,amla paste
Steam with BHF macadamia mask (i rlly dont care for these anymore, they were good before I met HV sitrinilla and CJ products :lachen:)
deep leave-in with cocotree detangling ghee:lick:
twist with AOHC

YUMMEH

Dcing now with KeraCare Humecto Conditioner and evoo under my dryer for about half an hour but I will most likely be sleeping with it on overnight. My hair craves moisture like crazy after henna and indigo treatments.

Took down the loc extensions I'd had in for 6 weeks. :cry: Detangling was ridiculous. It didn't quite loc but it was close :nono: My BC was 9 months ago, I can now put my hair in a tiny bunny tail :lol: :yay:

Back