June 2010...What Did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

HaHa. Couldn't wait to start this thread, Could ya?:lachen:

Im just gonna pick up some more DC's(that I already use). I DC 2 to 3 times a week and I'm heavy handed so....

-Kerastase masquintense
-Oscar Blandi Mud Mask
-PK elasticizer extreme

That's it. (i think)

Abundant Health
Amber and cobalt blue glass bottles for my homemade leave-in

Chagrin Valley
Ayurvedic Herb soap
Buttery Conditioner soap

Baldwin's
Sulphur
Blue Malva flowers
Horsetail

Starwest Botanicals
Marshmallow root
Hibiscus flowers
Burdock root
Irish Moss
Nettle leaf

Afroveda
Sunsilk oil

Joico Clinicure hair vitamins
Joico Silk Results Conditioner

Ummmm...thats all!!! Oh I bought the goody modern updo hair pin today, I've already played with it and really like it!!!!

Denman paddle brush
keracare creme press
jbco
shea moisture restorative condit/mask[actually bought last week]--loving this as a leave in right now

IDT, you know we are trying not to spend on hair products and you had to make this thread...such an enabler lol...I luv these threads!!

This week I will buy:
Jane Carter wrap and roll foam and small duckbill clips for my silk wrap that I wanna try. and more magnetic rollers if I cant find my old ones...
I already bought Komaza Care Moku Leave in, I will use that for the silk wrap too
Im also planning to buy some hibiscus and brahmi powders for my ayurvedic regimen.
I need to find a good natural clarifying poo, so Im gonna stop by Vitamin Shoppe

And thats it for June so you wont find me posting in here again...lol

IDT, you know we are trying not to spend on hair products and you had to make this thread...such an enabler lol...I luv these threads!!

This week I will buy:
Jane Carter wrap and roll foam and small duckbill clips for my silk wrap that I wanna try. and more magnetic rollers if I cant find my old ones...
I already bought Komaza Care Moku Leave in, I will use that for the silk wrap too
Im also planning to buy some hibiscus and brahmi powders for my ayurvedic regimen.
I need to find a good natural clarifying poo, so Im gonna stop by Vitamin Shoppe

And thats it for June so you wont find me posting in here again...lol

@1st Bolded: I 'hear' that is an Excellent Product:yep:
@2nd Bolded: I like Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea and Babbasu Oil Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioner. I also have Abba Molasses Clarifying Shampoo (haven't used yet) and AO Green Tea. *I won't replace the AO, but will definitely replace the Avalon.:yep:

@3rd Bolded: Looking forward to your Next Post.:lachen:

Suave Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner. So far, so good. Imparts a lot of moisture.

\ Professionals

Shampoo & Conditioner

HairCare_Pairs_AlmondSheaButter_L.png

Almond and Shea Butter

Haven't bought it yet, but I'm literally slapping my card out my hand every 5 seconds. The Shescentit marshmallow moisturizer is screaming my name.

:rofl: I need help.

denman brush

sage essential oil
lemon essential oil
peppermint essential oil

vatika oil
coconut oil

hairveda - stirinillah condish, amla cream rinse, moisturePRO condish

I bought some Aussie Moist to see what the hype was all about. It gave my hair lots of slip while wet ... but it feels coated and weird while dry.

Overall ... not impressed. :ohwell:

So far:

NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask
NTM Silk Touch Leave In
NTM Daily Deep Condish
Nettle (for tea rinse)

Still planning to buy:

Brahmi, Alma and Bhringjah oils
more plastic caps

Haven't bought it yet, but I'm literally slapping my card out my hand every 5 seconds. The Shescentit marshmallow moisturizer is screaming my name.

They have a marshmallow moisturizer??????:lick: Aww hell, Ima have to get out of this thread lol

I'll probably be buying a few more custom colored beanies from crochetlove.net. I need to buy some hair accessories too, I just have a few headbands and bobbie pins :laugh:

I just got back from Sally's, I bought:

2 - SE Megasilk
Ecostyler Olive oil gel
Ion Swimmers Shampoo and Conditioner
2 - Shower combs

SE olive moisturizing treatment
Going to buy 2 more 1/2 wigs and I'll be set for the summer to half wig for the rest of it.

Now why you had to go and say dat?!:laugh:

I got my eyes set on trying the Bee Mine moisturizing cream this month and you come up in here wit...oooooh...MaaaaAAAaarsh melloooowwwwsss!!:lachen:....the problem is i love EVERYTHING SweetCashew makes....but i GOT to give Bee Mine a try!!...But i will be gettin that Marshmallow moisturizer!!:grin:

Back